𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮𝙙𝙤𝙡𝙡

A man in his 30 named pete Phongsakorn Saengtham joining the famous 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙣 university. He is joining as a professor.

Pete was really happy. He always wanted to work on the 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙣 university. It is his dream job.

Pete grow up in orphanage with Porsche. Both of them move out from the orphanage when they were 18. They do many job like washing car. Delivery and many more.

Porsche didn't study after his college but he made Pete study. Porsche took job at bar as a waiter. And that's why today Pete become a professor.

Pete was really happy. From today he can give Porsche a comfortable life.

He wakes up and get ready. He cook curry for himself. And chicken sandwich for Porsche.

He wakes up his bestie.

Porsche wake up. Wakes up.

5 more minutes. I need to catch the money pete..

There is no money you stupid. Get your ass off the bed...

Okay. Porsche said and sit up. He started to look at pete. He was looking up and down..

What. Pete give a questionable look to Porsche.

Are you sure you are going to teaching???

Why. What's wrong with my dress. Pete run in front of the mirror.

Nothing is wrong with your dress. it's just you look to young to be a teacher. You look like you are going to be a student not a teacher.

There is nothing wrong with each other student. I can't just change my look overnight..

That's true .what did you cook today???

chicken sandwich now wake up b****.

Why do you need me to guard you?? or babysit you if someone try to steal you.??

I need you to drop me at my college..

Okay I am coming baby.

Whatever come.

Porsche drop Him at University entrance and give a thumbs up.

Pete also show Thumbs Up and smile.

He looks at the university his dream university

He looks at the university his dream university. It was old model university. Because it was made 200 years ago.