khun Pete 2

In main family house :

The bodyguard was too happy because they didn't have to do extra work today. They are all resting but  ris and mis want to know about pete so they decided to ask their chilling trainer today.

They look at Porsche and they were shock..

Porsche was sitting with khun

Porsche was sitting with khun. They were near pool area and Porsche was drinking his drink .And khun was wearing a fur jacket in summer. All the bodyguard feel hot seeing khun in the costume.

They were joking around

They were joking around.... Porsche  was laughing like crazy man and khun was wearing his black glass and shipping a orange juice.

Ris came forward and bow to them. Hello khun Porsche.

Hello. Porsche nod his head...

Umm. Can I ask you something???

You already ask... Porsche said.

Sorry khun Porsche can I ask two question???

You already asked??? Khun said.

Can I ask 4 question???

You ask?? Porsche said with a innocent face..

When???

Now. Khun start  laughing...

Ahh. Ris was dumbfound...

OK ask...

Umm where is khun pete.??? Why he didn't came???

Porsche look at khun and saw khun was already giving him look. Like your are thinking what I am thinking?

Both of them start laughing like crazy. But Porsche control his laughing somehow...

Your khun can't get out of bed. His feet is paining.. Porsche said..

Why khun ?? The bodyguard ask clueless ..

Because before khun and Porsche can say anything arm and pol caught their mouth with hand..

Because he got hurt a little. And he was  only one  who do the night Hunt. So let him rest today. Arm said...