𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮𝙙𝙤𝙡𝙡 2

Vegas was sleeping beside his babydoll. Pete was sleeping in his ehest like a little kitty. ..  𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮𝙙𝙤𝙡𝙡

Pete was still unconscious. And Vegas takes the opportunity  and sleep with his beautiful kitty.

Porsche was struggling to get out of kinn hold. Kinn was holding him for 3 hours.

What you want????

You. Porsche scoffed at the answer. He was asking the same question for hours and the mother fucker was given the same answer every time.

Macau come inside. He saw how vegas was holding  Pete. He was shocked. He ran toward kinn. And saw how he was holding Porsche. So he ran toward khun.

Do you know what happene???

Your both brother feel in love .

So hia vegas like phi Pete and hia kinn phi Porsche.

Yeah. Khun answer .

What happened. Your mood look bad.

Your brother love them. But they don't give a fuck to your brother.

That's a problem. But it shouldn't make you upset. Macau side eye his big brother. Knowing how much he enjoy vegas and kinn misfortune....

I like Pete. I want to play with him.  I want to adopted him. But your bastard brother want to make him his husband.  I also like Porsche.  They are like baby to me. But see they found themselves in mafia lair.

And phi Porsche is only 1 year younger than you.

So what????  Can I just get pregnant in one year.

Macau raised a eyes brow. But didn't comment on his brother.

Whatever. I got phi Pete. He will live with us.

You little shit.

Every thing was peace full unit both brother decided to fight over Pete.

Are you gonna leave me?? I need to see Pete.

Vegas is watching him. And moreover you need to focus on your future which is me. So focus on me.

I am not gay you thick eyebrow.. Porsche snap at kinn.

Okay I admit I have beautiful eyebrow. And you are not gay but your boyfriend is.

If I became gay I will only date Pete. Understand. Porsche said. But he doesn't know his word lit a fire in two heart.

"Don't even think about it". He is only my 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮𝙙𝙤𝙡𝙡 . Vegas said and enter the room.

Porsche Stan up.

So you was the mafia who took my bestie virginity.....

Vegas only smirk...

But you look so young. How old are you.

22.vegas said.

And you thick eyebrow???

25.

And you think we should accept your love. You both are younger than us.

And why our age is bothering you??? Vegas ask.

Nothing. Just . I don't know what should I feel. 

Don't feel anything. Just don't. If you have feeling for my babydoll I will kill you. Vegas point a gun in front of Porsche.

Don't you dare Vegas. Kinn Stan in front of Porsche.

Move. Porsche decided to talk. He can see love and care in Vegas eyes for pete. He can feel how tenderly Vegas treated pete.