Titanic ocean pendent 2

𝙏𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙘 𝙊𝙘𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙩.. Was in his amaris or Pete neck. It looks so beautiful in his neck. Vegas can understand why he was feeling so much happiness seeing the necklace first time.

Because it led him to his happiness.

And his happiness was sleeping in his lap. Vegas smile and gently touch pete cheeks..

I love you Vegas whisper. He was afraid of waking up the sleeping beauty...

Pete fall asleep when he sit in Vegas lap. His right full place..

Vegas was still sitting in the auction. There was many people here. But there is pin drop silent here..

Vegas stop the auction as soon as pete fall asleep.

Vegas take the sleeping beauty in his arm and leave for their home.

Vegas put Pete in bed and tucked him in blankets . A knock can heard in the door.

Vegas open the door and go into the living room... He saw everyone was gathering here. Looking for an answer why Pete sleep ...

He was too tried after remembering everything. There is nothing to worry about.. Top said and kiss khun.

Don't worry. Pete doesn't like if his khun became ill. Top said and kiss khun forhead again...

They start dating few days ago. Pete Porsche khun became best friends. And macau become pete baby.

Vegas bid his good bye. Saying he is going to sleep with pete from tonight.

There is no force that can separate Vegas and pete from now on..

Macau was with pete sleeping. Both were hugging each other. Vegas smile and took his both world in his arm and sleep..

He doesn't know what will pete do tomorrow. What will be their relationship. But one thing for sure he isn't going to leave the man for anything.

If pete leave this time he will kill himself. There is no point if living anyway....

The next day Vegas wake up and look for his happiness. But there is none.

Even Macau wasn't here. Vegas spring to his foot and searching them.

But there wasn't any one. He feel like fainting. Where is pete.

His heart was beating like crazy. A lump appears in his throat. He feels a incredible pain in his heart. His world start to become dark unit....... A beautiful voice call him.

Pete was standing with a tray. He made breakfast for Vegas.

Your food I made it. I don't know if this good for your test. Pete said with his head low.

When Pete didn't get any answer he looks up. Vegas was staring at him. He can see vegas pain expression... But why he is in pain????

Can I hug you. Please I need assurance that you are here with me.Vegas beg him. Pete was surprised seeing the most powerful alpha begging and what for just his touch.

Pete leave the tray in table and hug his alpha ..

Vegas hug him more closly. Vegas Rest his head on Pete shoulder..

Did you get scared???Pete feel a drop of tears in his back . He instantly released his shooting pheromones..

I am not going anywhere believe me please. Pete Comfort his alpha...

Don't leave me please...

I will never leave you. Don't worry come you have to eat . But first go wasH your face..