CHAPTER-1: The Advanced Nurturing High School?

5 months later...
October, 2016

The Spider-Boys sat across from Nick Fury, the Director of the S.H.I.E.L.D.s. The office was sleek and high-tech, a stark contrast to the chaos of their arrival in this dimension.

"Director." Zain greeted him. "Why'd you call us here?"

"Yeah, we were kinda in the middle of something." Agrim said.

"It was pretty important." Ritvik added.

"Man, shut the hell up. You pricks were playing a game of cards in your quarters." Fury said, annoyed.

"Right, so why are we here?"

"We've been monitoring you four for half a year, and it's time we discussed a more permanent solution to your situation."

"Permanent solution?" Zain asked curiously.

"Yes." Fury sighed. "You can't just roam around aimlessly. You need a cover, something that won't draw attention."

The four nodded, realizing the necessity of blending in.

"Go on."

"We've decided to enrol you in the best high school in the area. Advanced Nurturing High. You'll all be international transfer students, keeping a low profile. No one will suspect a thing."

They considered the proposal. It made sense, but they had concerns.

"And where are we going to live?"

"We have something in mind."

"And can we really pass off four friends being international students as a coincidence?"

"Probably not, but, that is why you all will be going undercover, as brothers."

"What, like, quadruplet brothers?"

"Something like that."

"Alright, sick. What about the living conditions?"

"Right, so-" Fury got up from his chair. "The school we've enrolled you guys in has a dorm system, but that is completely optional. So, in case you don't want to take that. We have a mansion on the outskirts of Tokyo ready for the four of you."

"A mansion? Dude, you best believe I'm taking that over some shitty dorm." Ritvik said.

"A mansion does sound nice. Wait- is this a test? Why even mention the dorm if you had a mansion or vice versa?" Zain asked.

"I did have one condition if you guys picked the mansion, but we'll get to that later." Fury said, trying to get on with the deal.

The Spider Boys gave him a deadpan look, and he submitted.

"Ugh, fine. For you to live in that mansion and be able to afford all those things without a parent or a guardian, you'd need to have a cover as a parent/guardian. That is why I was thinking of having you guys sign a contract, to officially join S.H.I.E.L.D."

"No way!"

"Us? Members of S.H.I.E.L.D.? Cool."

"Yes. And your guardian will be none other than Stark."

"Dude, Iron Man himself? That is so sick..."

"Now, it is up to you to reveal that sort of information to anyone at your school. You can't be too shady, after all."

"Right, sounds good."

"Alright, Director Fury, we're in."

Fury extended a hand, sealing the deal.