Episode 02: "The Guy from Busan"

In Busan - Korea;
Back in Busan, the situation is tense. The men who had been chasing Yeol are now facing the wrath of their boss, a man in his 70s who exudes a frightening aura. The lines on his face tell tales of a life lived tough, and his eyes hold a steely determination that sends chills down the spine of even the toughest of his men.

In a dimly lit room, the old man scolds his subordinates. "Is it that hard to find one brat!?" he growls, his voice echoing off the cold, concrete walls. The men lower their heads, not daring to meet his gaze.

"We've searched everywhere, boss," one of them dares to speak up. "He disappeared..."

The old man slams his fist on the table, making everyone in the room flinch. "You better find Lee Yeol soon," he warns, his voice low and threatening. "Or else."

Just then, the door to the room opens and a man enters. It's Lee Joon, the old man's eldest son, just got back from a business trip in Italy.

"Abeoji.., (father)" he greets with respectful bow, his voice confident and assured. "I've sealed the deal with our Italian partner. We're expanding our business."

The news brings a rare smile to the old man's face. "Good," he says, nodding. Then, his expression turns serious again. "Now, let's focus on finding that brat. He can't messed up our plans, we have important plans that couldn't be delayed. We can't afford any delays from this point."

As the room empties out, the old man sits back in his chair, a picture of a young man on his desk. The handsome young man in the picture with dark hair and innocent smile, is the second son of Chairman Lee (of Lee Hotel Groups) who owns the The Crown Busan Hotels – a 7-star hotel in Busan, Korea; the young master whose now gone missing.

At the Cruise Ship - Royal Mediterrania;
Six months working on the Royal Mediterrania (the cruise ship where Yeol have been signed to be the regular singer) and after completing multiple full route of cruises within the Mediterranean Sea, it has transformed Lee Yeol.

Once a country boy from Korea, he's now a popular singer on a Mediterranean cruise ship. His hair, once black as night, is now dyed a faded blonde, the color gradually lightening towards white, matching his vibrant performances. His wardrobe has changed too, from simple, understated clothes to stylish, tailored suits that exude sophistication and class.

One evening, after a performance, he steps out onto the deck for some fresh air. Catching a glimpse of his reflection in the window of the dining hall, he can hardly believe his transformation. "Who would've thought~," he murmurs to himself, tracing his fingers over his reflection. "From a country boy to a popular cruise ship singer." – He grin while shaking his head, feeling very proud of himself.

At that moment, Minkyu, a fellow Korean who plays in the band that accompanies Yeol, approaches him, handing him a can of beer. "Yeol-ah, you've certainly made a name for yourself, huh~?" he teases, a friendly smile on his face.

Yeol laughs, taking a sip of the beer. "고마워 gomawo (Thanks) It's been quite a journey."

Life on the cruise ship is a whirlwind of performances, rehearsals, and interactions with guests. Yeol quickly becomes popular, especially among the lady guests. His voice, combined with his charming look, makes him a hit. He made all the ladies fell for him and his charm, he's even receiving several "confessions" from them.