Episode 09: "This is Not a Fairytale, Or is it?"

At Royal Mediterrania – Storage Room;
As the Royal Mediterrania sails closer to Venice, Yeol, Mi Cha, and Claudio find themselves detained in the storage room on the lower deck. The room is dimly lit and filled with a chilling silence, broken only by the occasional hum of the ship's engine.

Mi Cha sits quietly in a corner, her knees pulled up to her chest. Her eyes have a distant look, as if she's reliving a past trauma. The confinement, the helplessness, it's all too familiar, triggering memories she's tried hard to suppress.

Yeol, noticing her discomfort, moves closer to her. He reaches out, his hand gently squeezing hers. "It's going to be okay, Mi Cha-ssi," he reassures her, his voice soft and comforting.

Mi Cha looks at him, her eyes filled with gratitude. She manages a small smile, her grip on his hand tightening, and drawing strength from his presence.

On the other side of the room, Claudio watches the exchange, a pang of jealousy twisting his gut. He quickly looks away, not wanting them to notice. He knows he's in no position to feel this way, not after what he's done.

"I'm sorry," Claudio finally says, breaking the silence. His voice is barely audible, filled with regret. But the words hang heavy in the room, a stark reminder of his betrayal.

As they wait for the ship to dock, the tension in the room is palpable. Each lost in their own thoughts, they brace themselves for what's to come. The journey to Venice, which started out as an adventure, has now turned into a nightmare.

In the corner of the storage room, one of the men steps away, his phone pressed to his ear. His voice is low, his words indistinguishable, but his tone suggests he's receiving orders.

Yeol and Claudio, despite their differences, find themselves united by a common fear. They exchange glances, their attention drawn to the man on the phone. They strain their ears, trying to catch snippets of the conversation.

The man on the phone nods, uttering a succinct "Understood" before ending the call. He turns to his companion, a sinister smile playing on his lips. "We have our orders," he announces, his gaze landing on Yeol.

Yeol and Claudio exchange another glance, their hearts pounding in their chests. The reality of their situation sinks in, the danger they're in becoming more apparent.

"We need to find a way out," Yeol whispers to Claudio, his voice barely audible.

Claudio, despite his guilt, nods in agreement. "I know this ship. I might be able to find us a way out," he offers, hoping to make amends for his betrayal.

As the men discuss their next move, Yeol and Claudio start to plan their escape, the urgency of their situation driving them. The room, once a place of confinement, now becomes a starting point for their desperate bid for freedom.

The moment the Royal Mediterrania docks in Venice, the door of the storage room creaks open. One of the men steps in, his eyes cold and calculating. "Time to go," he announces, his voice echoing in the confined space.

As they're led out of the room, Yeol and Claudio exchange a determined look. The moment they step out into the hallway, they spring into action. Yeol lunges at the man closest to him, his fist connecting with the man's jaw. Claudio, using his knowledge of the ship, leads Mi Cha towards the upper deck, his mind racing to find an escape route.

The ship's upper deck is a flurry of activity, passengers stirring as they prepare to disembark. Amidst the chaos, Yeol and Claudio fight back against the men, their movements synchronized as if they've done this a million times before.