Episode 06: "Spain; It takes two to tango..."

At the Cruise Ship - Royal Mediterrania;
The ship's dining hall was steeped in a soft, romantic glow from the chandeliers casting warm light across the room. The hum of conversation and the gentle clink of cutlery against fine china wares creates a symphony of sounds. Amidst this, Yeol cradled his guitar, his heart beating in rhythm with the song he was about to perform.

As the first notes of his love song filled the room, Yeol closed his eyes, losing himself in the melody. He remembered the day in France, the way Mi Cha's laughter echoed through the charming streets, the way her eyes sparkled brighter than any French gem. A connection had formed between them, unspoken but deeply felt.

"Who among you enjoyed the beautiful day in Paris?" Yeol asked the audience, his voice smooth and gentle. "The sun was shining, laughter was in the air, and every moment was a new discovery. I hope you all found something or someone special, just as I did."

His words, woven with the melody, touched everyone in the room. But for Mi Cha, it felt like he was singing just for her, their shared memories reflected in his lyrics. A warm sensation spread through her, her heart beating in sync with his song.

After his performance, Yeol approached Mi Cha. "Did you enjoy the song?" he asked, his voice barely above a whisper.

"I did," Mi Cha replied, her eyes meeting his, "It reminded me of our day in France." – she smiled sweetly.

Just then, the host called for an open mic session. Claudio, didn't hesitate anymore to take the stage, leaving his kitchen duties to the other kitchen crew. Music was his passion too, and he saw this as an opportunity to express his feelings - to Mi Cha.

He sang a heartfelt Filipino song and dive deeply to his unspoken emotions;

At kahit pa ang mundo ay mag-iba, ako'y laging nandirito
'Di man ako para sa 'yo, puso'y 'di magbabago

Walang iba, walang iba, wala nang hahanapin pa
Pag-ibig ko'y sa 'yo, sa 'yo hanggang sa huli

Kung pinagtagpo, tayong dal'wa'y para sa isa't isa
At kung nasabi ko ang lahat noon ay may magbabago ba?

Sa aking bawat paghinga, dalangi'y makapiling ka
At kung ito na ang huli, nais kong malaman mo na, ooh-ooh

Mahal kita
Mahal kita
Mahal kita

Walang iba, walang iba, wala nang hahanapin pa
Pag-ibig ko'y sa 'yo, sa 'yo hanggang sa huli"

(And even if the world changes, I'm always here
Even if I'm not for you, my heart won't change

There's no one else, no one else, there's nothing more to look for
My love is for you, for you until the end

If we were meant to meet, we are for each other
And if I had said everything then, would anything change?

With every breath I take, I long to be with you
And if this is the end, I want you to know, ooh-ooh

I love you
I love you
I love you

There's no one else, no one else, there's nothing more to look for
My love is for you, for you until the end...) 

His voice filled the room, the melancholy lyrics echoing his unspoken feelings for her.

Flashback - the night Mi Cha had a panic attack;
Claudio's mind raced back to that night on the lower deck. Mi Cha suddenly had a panic attack, her breaths coming out in short, ragged gasps. Claudio's heart ached at that very sight. He knew about her anxiety, her being different, just as Yeol does.