Episode 07: "That Night in Greece; I wanted you to have it..."

At the Cruise Ship - Royal Mediterrania;
Under the soft glow of the stage lights, Yeol's eyes search the sea of faces before him. He's looking for one face - Mi Cha's. But she's nowhere to be found. Ever since their intimate moment in Spain, she's been pulling away, her radiant presence replaced by a distant aloofness. His heart feels heavy as he sings, his gaze constantly drifting towards the crowd, yearning for a glimpse of her. But she remains elusive, her absence casting a shadow over his performance.

At the viewing deck;
Away from the lively crowd, Mi Cha finds solitude on the upper deck of the ship. In a hidden corner, she sits alone, her fingers wrapped around a cool can of beer. Her gaze is fixed on the stars, their distant glow reflecting in her eyes.

"Why does happiness always come with a price?" she whispers to the silent night. The fear of losing the joy she's experiencing is palpable, her heart heavy with the dread of impending loss. She's afraid that the happiness she's found with Yeol will be fleeting, that she doesn't deserve to feel this joy. Her heart aches with sorrow, her solitary figure a stark contrast to the lively atmosphere below.

Meanwhile, Claudio, the young chef, steps out onto the deck for a much-needed break. After a long day of preparing dishes for the night's dinner set, he craves a moment of solitude. He leans against the railing, taking in the cool night air. Then he spots her - Mi Cha, sitting all by herself.

As Claudio approaches Mi Cha on the deck, he notices the solitude that surrounds her. Her gaze is fixed on the distant stars, her expression thoughtful, almost melancholic. The usual light in her eyes is replaced by a deep pensiveness that tugs at his heart.

He observes the way her fingers absent-mindedly trace the cool metal of the beer can, the way her shoulders slightly slump - signs of a burden he wishes he could lighten. Her solitary figure against the backdrop of the starlit sky paints a poignant picture, one that reveals a side of Mi Cha that she often keeps hidden.

Despite the lively chatter and music filtering from the alfresco dining area below, a profound silence envelops Mi Cha. Claudio can't help but feel a pang of concern, sensing the undercurrent of sorrow beneath her calm facade. His heart aches to see her like this - alone, lost in her thoughts, and seemingly carrying a weight that's too heavy for her to bear alone.

Seeing Mi Cha alone on the deck, Claudio can't help but feel a wave of concern. He's used to seeing her vibrant and full of life, her laughter echoing around the ship, her presence a source of joy for those around her. But the Mi Cha he sees now is different - her laughter replaced by silence, her vibrant energy subdued.

He knows that everyone has their moments of solitude, their moments of introspection. But there's something about the way she's sitting there - alone, her gaze lost in the stars - that tugs at his heart. He senses a deep sorrow in her, a heaviness that she's trying to carry on her own.

Claudio cares deeply for Mi Cha, his feelings for her extending beyond friendship. It pains him to see her in distress, to see her struggling with her thoughts. He wishes he could take away her sorrow, wishes he could bring back the joy that he knows she's capable of. His concern stems from his deep affection for her, his desire to see her happy and content.

He approaches her, his heart aching at the sight of her solitude. "You're all alone here," he observes, his voice gentle, filled with concern.

"Just needed some time to myself," she replies, her gaze never leaving the stars.

Their conversation flows naturally, filled with shared laughs and understanding. Yet beneath his casual demeanour, Claudio's feelings for Mi Cha are clear. His eyes hold a certain warmth when he looks at her, his words carrying a gentle concern. But he refrains from confessing his feelings, choosing instead to offer her comfort and companionship.