Epilogue: "Claudio"

Claudio, the Filipino chef who had once betrayed his friends Yeol and Mi Cha, was haunted by his actions. His once joyous demeanour was replaced by a cloud of regret and guilt. The kitchen, where he had once found solace, now served as a bitter reminder of his betrayal.

With a heavy heart, Claudio tendered his resignation. His decision to step down as head chef of the cruise ship was not an easy one, but it was a necessary step towards redemption and moving forward.

As time passed, Claudio found a new passion that helped him cope with his guilt - music. The melodies that once served as a pastime now offered a chance at a new beginning.

One day, after receiving a call from Mingkyu, telling him that the Royal Mediterrania is now looking for a new cruise ship singer. With newfound determination, Claudio auditioned for the position of the cruise ship singer. His voice, raw and emotive, won him the role.

At the Cruise Ship;
On that night before the cruise ship docks back in Venice, as Yeol and Mi Cha reunite with each other amidst the crowd, it was Claudio's voice that's filling the air. His soulful melody set the perfect backdrop for their much awaited reunion.

As he finished his song, he spotted Mi Cha and Yeol in the middle crowd. He smiled, watching the two from the stage where he's standing. His heartfelt song seemed to be his token of apology, marking the end of an old chapter as the beginning of a new one. Claudio had found his redemption, and with it, a sense of peace.

:::
Original Fan-Fiction by BU
:::