Episode 11: "Truths Hurts and So As Lies"

The evening finds Yeol storming into Lee Joon's home office, his rage palpable. His usually calm demeanor is replaced with a fiery anger, his fists clenched at his sides. Lee Joon, nursing a glass of whiskey, looks up from his contemplation, his expression unreadable.

The room is filled with tension, the air heavy with unspoken words and buried secrets. The silence is shattered by Yeol's entrance, his harsh words hanging in the air between them.

"What's that all about Joon!? You cheated on your wife!?"  Yeol accuses, his voice echoing in the silence of the room. "You made false promises to Mi Cha?, And left her hanging in Italy, You broke her heart,?"

Lee Joon doesn't respond immediately, swirling the amber liquid in his glass. His mind is a whirl of thoughts, his past actions catching up to him. "What are you talking about, Yeol?"  he finally asks, his voice steady despite the turmoil within him.

"When you took Jin Seola from me, and I let you. Because I trusted you, because you were my brother,"  Yeol continues, his voice filled with bitterness. "But to end up cheating on her gaesaekki-yah~!, and now, to find out that you've also hurt Mi Cha?... Woahhh~ You're unbelievable Lee Joon!!."  Yeol then started being sarcastic to his older brother Joon.

The revelation hangs heavy in the room, the tension between the brothers reaching its peak. The atmosphere is charged, the accusations painting Lee Joon as the villain in this narrative. His silence only adds to the intensity of the situation, his past actions coming back to haunt him in the worst possible way.

Unbeknownst to the feuding brothers, Mi Cha finds herself inadvertently eavesdropping on their heated conversation. She stands frozen behind the slightly ajar door, her heart pounding in her chest as the harsh truths reach her ears.

"And what about you, Yeol?" Lee Joon retorts, his voice laced with bitterness. "You brought Mi Cha here just to use her, didn't you? To break your engagement with Rina. What's the difference between us then? We're just the same, don't you think!?"

The accusation hangs in the air, the tension in the room reaching a fever pitch. The atmosphere is charged, the brothers' heated exchange painting a picture of deception and betrayal.

Mi Cha feels her heart drop at Lee Joon's words. The realization that Yeol, the man she had trusted, might have used her, hits her like a punch in the gut. She clutches the doorframe for support, her mind reeling from the revelation.

The jovial atmosphere of the party seems a world away as she stands there, her world crumbling around her. The laughter and chatter from the party seem to fade into the background, drowned out by the harsh words that echo in her mind.

Feeling betrayed, she stumbles away from the door, her mind a whirl of thoughts. The revelation that Yeol is engaged to Rina, the realization that she might have been used, it all hits her at once. The pain is almost physical, a sharp ache in her chest as she processes the harsh reality.

As Mi Cha stumbles away from the door with her shuttered heart, she doesn't notice Yeol emerging from the office. He spots her retreating figure, his heart dropping at the sight of her tear-streaked face.

"Mi Cha-ssi!" he calls out, his voice filled with worry. He reaches out to her, but she flinches away, her eyes filled with hurt and betrayal.

"Don't touch me, let me go~" she says as she pushed away Yeol, her voice barely a whisper. Her words hang heavy in the air, a clear sign of her hurt and disappointment.