Episode 05: "Paris, Memories, and Everything in Between"

After some time, Mi Cha started to calm down, Yeol leads Mi Cha to the deck. The night sky above them is clear, the stars twinkling like diamonds scattered across a velvet canvas. They sit on a secluded bench, the sounds of the ocean waves providing a soothing background.

" gwaenchanh-a? Are you okay?" Yeol asks, his voice gentle as he turns to look at her. Mi Cha nods, her gaze fixed on the wooden planks of the deck, her hands clasped tightly in her lap.

"Miyane~ I'm sorry," she whispers, her voice barely audible. "I didn't mean to cause a scene."

Yeol shakes his head, a comforting smile on his lips. "You don't need to apologize," he says, his voice soft. He reaches out, gently taking her trembling hands in his.

Feeling the chill of the night sea breeze, Yeol takes off his jacket and drapes it over Mi Cha's shoulders. He then takes her hands, his warm touch a stark contrast to the cold air, warming them up.

His actions are gentle, considerate. Mi Cha looks up at him, her eyes meeting his. He doesn't ask her to talk about it, doesn't push her to reveal her what's going on. He simply sits there with her, his presence a silent promise of understanding and support.

For a moment, they just sit there, their hands entwined, the silence between them filled with understanding and empathy. "Tonight, I just want to enjoy the stars," Mi Cha says, her voice steadier than before.

And so, they sit there under the starlit sky, their hearts finding comfort in each other's presence. It's a moment of peace, a moment of understanding, a moment they both didn't know they needed.

The next day;
The night falls and came a beautiful new day after; As the Royal Mediterrania docks in Paris, France - the City of Love, the air is charged with a palpable excitement. Yeol, as a singer on the ship, is among the crew members given the day off. They have been instructed to return by 6:00-pm sharp, the ship set to sail again at 7:00-pm.

Together with the other passenger, Mi Cha steps off the ship, her eyes wide and filled with anticipation. This is her first time in France, and she's instantly captivated by the city's charm. The scent of freshly baked croissants and blooming flowers fills her senses, the city's allure pulling her in.

Yeol watches her, a soft smile playing on his lips. He's captivated not just by the city, but by her - her excitement, her wonder, her joy. "This is your first time in France, isn't it?" he asks from behind her, his tone light.

Mi Cha nods, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "Yes, it's all so beautiful," she replies, her voice filled with awe.

Together, they explore the city's heart. They visit the iconic Eiffel Tower, the stunning Louvre Museum, and stroll along the charming streets of Montmartre. Each sight they see, each place they visit, adds to their shared adventure.

Standing in front of the Eiffel Tower, Yeol turns to Mi Cha. "What do you think? Beautiful isn't it?" he asks. His question, however, isn't about the tower. It's about her. He's taken by her beauty, her radiance outshining even the city's charm.

"It's Beautiful!... It's breath-taking..," she replies, unaware of the hidden meaning of his question. Her eyes reflect the awe-inspiring view in front of them. Yeol, low-key glancing at Mi Cha, "I've never seen anything like it." as he gets deeply mesmerized by her beauty.

At a Café - in France;
After their visit to the Eiffel Tower, Yeol and Mi Cha find themselves in a quaint café nestled within a quiet street. The café exudes a cozy charm, the air rich with the aroma of freshly brewed coffee and sweet pastries. Soft jazz music plays in the background, creating a soothing atmosphere.