Submission

Hello guys, I'm starting my collection of short stories with this story. Vote and comment if you like it.

Plot:

Shehnaz, a girl from upper class from the society gets married to Sidharth, son of his father's business client. This is going to be slow but steady growth of their relationship facing each and every obstacle in their way.

Characters:

SHEHNAZ SHARMA- 24 years of age. Daughter of Mr. Prakash Sharma and Mrs. Sunaina Sharma. Her parents love her a lot. They wish to see her happily settled in life. 

She had only one dream from her childhood and that was to get married. She has a list for her husband ( would be disclosed later). But her parents always wished for her to get acknowledged for her own self, to achieve something on her own. For her parents, she got a Fashion Designing degree, completed internship under a renowned designer and then started her own Boutique. She has reached the platform that her parents wished for her. 

She never had a boyfriend. She is a romantic girl and believed in love after marriage. Romanticizing about things is her favorite time-pass. She is a huge fan of 90s romantic movies of Bollywood. She always craved for such things i.e. Laal Duppata, Resham Sari etc.

Now, she's ready to start a new chapter in her life. And that's this story is about. 

Sidharth Pathhak- 30 years old. The only son of Dr. Vijay Pathhak and Dr. Smriti Pathhak. He is the apple of eye of his parents. He has only one best friend i.e. his grandfather, Mr. Ranjeet Pathhak. He loves his family. 

His family runs the infamous Angel Hospital in the city. His parents wanted him to be a doctor like them but his grandfather wanted him to join his business. So, the choice was sidharth's to choose his career. And he chose business for he spent his whole life with his grandfather learning business. His parents were satisfied with his choice. 

His only motto is to 'Live life to the fullest'. And he follows it ardently. He never had a girlfriend or one can say that he never found someone whom he can introduce to his family, most importantly, his grandfather. He is the perfect from Sidharth's point of view. And he has made up his mind to let his grandfather take decision of his marriage.

Guys, Gear up for the story to come. What will happen when two people with different yet same will meet and engage in a relation. Vote and comment if you like the plot and characters. Bye!