Part 1

Hello guys. I'm here with the first part of this new story. As I said, there is going to be chaos in the story. Thank you for reading. Please and vote and comment to let me know about your feedback. 

Let's begin...

A woman is making breakfast in hurry because it's one of those days when she's super late. She makes a paratha  roll and wrap it up for the way. She hurriedly books a cab for herself and starts collecting her things. 

Just as she opens the door, a man is standing there with equally shocked+surprised expression. 

Man- Why are you here at this time?

Woman- Why are you here? You told me you're not coming. 

She gets a call from the cab driver.

Woman- Oh shit, I've to go. I don't even have a minute to spare, Sid.

She quickly kissed him on his left cheek and ran to the lift.

Sid- Slow down, wonder woman.

He chuckled on his own joke and entered the home.

He placed his bag in the bedroom and placed his bag in the closet. 

One wall of the room was filled with the couple's photos together. The collage had their nick names inscribed: Wonder woman and Hulk.

Sid- Is ladki ka  bhi pata nhi chalta. Jitni baar ata hun ghar ki kaya palat ki hoti hai.

He looked around in amusement. Suddenly, he got a text.

WM- Main late utthi thi to breakfast nhi banaya. Please kujh order kar lena. So mat jana aise hi. Menu living room ke drawer mein hain.

Hulk- OK ma'am. Aur koi hukum?

WM- Haan. Wo meri thodi laundry rehti hai. Mere aane tak please kar dena.

Hulk- Kujh zyada nhi ho raha?

WM- Mera hukum nhi manenge?

Hulk- Shehnaaz  Shergill!

WM- Mazaak tha yaar. Gussa nhi karna. I'll try to come early. Take rest. OK baby?

Hulk- OK, my love.

He ordered sandwich for himself and slept after changing his clothes.

Sana POV

Finally, home sweet home. Kahan se aate hain itne boring log? Ghar banana hai ya museum. Sara din waste karwa diya. 

Sabse pehle to kitchen ki halat dekhni padegi. 

Yaar, Yeh sab kya hai ab. Sab napkin faila rakhe hain. Kabhi kabhi toh lagta hai ki boyfriend nhi bacha pal liya hai maine.Itna messy? Sab abhi saaf karun ya baad mein?

Abhi kar leti hun. Warna mujhe chain bhi nhi aane wala. 

She cleared the table. And moved towards the bedroom.

Ek minute, Ghar mein itni shanti kaise hai? Pakka so rahe honge, mahashey.

She opened the door and entered the dark room. 

Oh mera baby. So raha hai. Thak gya hoga. Chalo main bhi rest kar leti hun kujh der. 

She changed her clothes and slid under the covers. Sid was laying facing the opposite side. 

Sana- Baby?

Sid- Hmm. 

Sana- Idhar face karo na.

Sid turned, came closer and hugged her. Sana put her arms around his neck pulling him more closer and intertwining their legs.