Part 7

Hello everyone. I'm back with the next chapter. Vote and comment to let me know if you like the update. Thank you for reading. 

Happy Reading!

Sid and Sana are engaged now. There's still one week left for the wedding functions. Sid was too much excited. Sana was equal if not more excited. But she was too nervous and tensed at the same time. As she wanted to design their wedding dresses herself. Other dresses were ready but the main dresses were not finalized. She wanted something special for their special day. Perfect couple dresses. Everything was too confusing. The color, the material, design everything. 

Sana- Siddy, I can't decide the color.

Sid- What is your favorite color?

Sana- We can't have black dresses.  (she exclaimed)

Sid- Any other color you like?

Sana- Rose Pink?

Sid- You like it?

Sana- Yes, but it'll be too girly for you.

Sid- Should I suggest?

Sana- That's what I'm asking from you, Sherlock.

Sid- I want you in Cherry red.

Sana- Will you read Cherry red on our wedding?

Sid- If you like it, why not. I'm even ready to wear rose pink.

Sana- Mutually choose karte hai.

Sid- I vote for Cherry red.

Sana- It's good. It'd look very good on you. Oh yes, I will design royal prince sherwani for you.

Sid- If that's what you'd like.

Sana- no, I'd love it.

Sid- You know more than me.

Sana- OK then, bye. I'm going to do my job.

Sid- Work hard for us.

After three days, finally the day of Sangeet arrived. Sid had planned everything himself. He wanted to make this day special for her. It was a theme party and she was still unaware of it. The ceremony was designated to start at 8:00 in the evening.

Presently, it is 7o'clock already and Sid is double checking everything. 

Sd- Beta, ho gya hai sab ready?

Sid- Yes dad.

Sd- To chal tu bhi ready ho ja.

Sid- Ja hi raha hun dad.

Sd- Jaldi ja bhai. Teri maa ne dekh liya to tsunami le ayegi ghar pe. Tujhe to kujh bolegi nhi mujhe kahin dur leja ke phenkegi.

Sid- Kujh nhi ho raha hai. Main ja hi raha hun.
Mom tyaar ho gyi?

Sd- Haan almost. I have to thank you by the way. My wife is looking so beautiful in the theme dress. 

Sid- My mom has always been the most beautiful.

Sd- Wo to hai. Par aaj, she is looking like a queen.

Sid- You're most welcome. I just hope Shehnaaz likes it.

Sd- She will cherish your efforts.

Sid- I just hope. Fingers crossed.

Sid went to his room to get ready. He got ready by 7:45 PM and came downstairs. Everyone was waiting in the hall for the arrival of Sid's in laws. 

Sm- A gya mera beta?

Sid- Yes mom. Main kaisa lag raha hun?

Sm- Just like a prince should. Smart, charming and the most handsome man in the room.