Chaos

Introduction- 

Shehnaaz Shergill- 24 years old. Lives in Canada. Her family members include her parents, Jasveer Shergill and Jaswinder Shergill and her elder brother, Shehveer Shergill who all live in India. She lives alone in Canada for her job since last three years.

She has a boyfriend, Sidharth Deshmukh. She loves him a lot. They both keep visiting each other.

Sidharth Deshmukh- 26 years old. He lives in India. His family include his mother, Shilpa Deshmukh, an elder brother, Vikas Deshmukh and a younger sister, Kritika Deshmukh. He lives in India but mostly keeps on travelling in order to meet his girlfriend under the guise of business trips. 

 They have been in relationship for last four years. They were not that serious when they started dating but after one year, when Sana had to leave, they broke up. Both of them couldn't survive without the other one. After a heart breaking, they decided to try the long distance relationship. And they made it work. It was very difficult in the beginning but they put their efforts into it. Now, they met at least twice a month. Mostly Sid flies out to be with her. She doesn't come to India often because neither his nor her family knows about their relation. Their reason being the wish not to get married yet.

Plot- Sid plans to propose Sana for marriage. But he can't get married before his elder brother. The story turns when his elder brother declares that he's engaged. He's happy for him. But what happens if he's introduced to his own girlfriend as his brother's fiancee. 

This is a pure comic story. Let me know if you like the plot.

Thank you for reading. Vote and comment if you like the story. Bye.