Part-3

Hello guys. India lost in the final match of World Cup. Another heartbreak of the year. 

I don't know how to endure this pain. So much sadness. This is another update because I want to feel some happy feeling. Vote and comment if you like the chapter. Thank you for reading.

They were both seeing each other for the first time. He was just staring at her. She looked so pretty with that innocent smile. And she matched his criteria. Little chubbiness, red saree that made her look like a 'perfect marriage material' as our society demands but he didn't like her only for that. She had an aura around that screamed innocence, class. But he didn't want to marry her for her looks. It made him want to know about her. Then maybe they will whether they were soulmates or not. Yes, he believed in soulmates. He believed that there is a perfect partner for everyone. The thought of being her soulmate excited him, made him giddy inside. 

Sana was not looking up. You know girls don't directly look at their suitors. But she had glanced at the boy and boy! he was hot. He looked exactly like the dominated hero stories she read. He was handsome and his features were more on the rugged side. He had boyish little smile dancing on his lips. Ok, maybe she had looked at him from the gate of her room which was directly in front of the living room. She had noticed her features, nervous and sometimes awkward smile. He was feeling same as her. She didn't know boys had that feelings too. Our literature only portrays the nervousness of a girl, her 'butterflies in the stomach'. But she could feel him. And she loved this side of him. His body language, face expressions clearly mirror his heart. Now, he passed in look test but the main, personality test was left.

Shd- Arey dekho meri Sana a gayi.

Ji yeh hai meri intelligent beti Shehnaz Sharma. 

Sm- Aao beta. Bethho yahan mere paas. 

She sat on the left side of Sm and Sid was sitting on her right side.

Vivek- Papa, wo intellligent hai main kaisa beta hun?

Shd- Bewakoof hai tu. ( It was an instant reflex of Shd that he answered his question.)

Shm nudged her husband with her elbow and he looked around to realize what he said. he awkwardly smiled and answered.

Shd- Yeh mera chhota beta hai na to thoda shararti hai.

Sd- Main samajh sakta hu Prakash. Yeh aaj kal ki generation hai hi aisi. Ab mere is shehzade ko hi dekh lo. Jab ye iski umar ka tha na tab tak ye mujhe kisi aur bache se pyaar se baat nhi krne deta tha. Itna possessive tha aur ab bhi hai us ab hath pair ki jagah saman idhar udhar marta hai.  

Sd(whispering)- Yeh kya hai mom, apne pati ko roko. Achha hi hua inhone business join nhi kiya. Apne hi product ki bad publicity kar rahe hain.

Sd- Arey yeh shararati to itna tha ki...

Sm- vijay, hum yeh baatein bad mein karenge. Ab sana se baat karte hain. Hum usse milne aye hain.

Sd- Haan haan.

Sm- Sana beta, yeh hain Sidharth ke dadaji.

She got up from her place to touch his feet. 

Dada ji stopped her in between. 

Dada ji- Beta, hamare yahan betiyan pair nhi chhuti. Betiyan ko to palkon pe bithhe ke rakhte hain na ki pairon mein.

She smiled at him. 

Sana- Main apko dada ji bulaun?

He nodded.

Dada ji- Waise Sidharth mujhe dadu bulata hai. Agar tum chaho to wo bhi bula sakti ho.