Part-4

Hello guys, I'm back with another chapter. Thank you for reading my story. Vote and comment your views. Let's start.

Sidharth and Sana, both had decided that they were ready to get married to each other. They returned to the living room and sat on their respective seats.

Sm- Toh Sid kaisi lagi tujhe Sana?(whispering)

Sid- Bahut achhi.(looking at her and smiling)

Sm- Ooohhh.

Sana's mother also asked her about Sid.

Shm- Toh beta Sidharth kaisa laga?

Sana- Achhe hain.

They both were satisfied but Sana's father and Sid's father started to discuss.

Sm- Agar dono ek dusre ko pasand karte hain to Roka kar hi lete hain.

Shd- Behan ji humein kujh din ka waqt chahiye. Main apni beti se khud baat krna chahta hun.

Sm- Ji zaroor. Apka jo faisla ho humein bata dijiyega.

Shm- Aap bura mat maniyega. Woh kya hai na ki Sana humari first child hai. Isliye uske papa thode jyada hi protective hain. Aur Sana ke dadaji bhi kujh din mein a jayenge. Hum phir hi Roka karte hain.

Sd- Arey koi baat nhi. Beti ka mamla hai. Sochna padta hai. Aur uncle ji bhi a jayenge to aur bhi achha lagega.Nhi papa ji?

Dadaji- Wahi to main kehne laga tha. Mere dost ko ane do. Mujhe pata hai wo apni poti se kitna pyaar karta hai.

Shm- Han to papa ji ke aane ke baad hi function karte hain.

Sm- Ji. Phir to hum jald se jald apni beti ko apne sath le jayenge.

Shm- Ji zaroor.

Abhi aap sab bethh ke baatein kijiye. Main khana lagwati hun.

Sm- Behan ji rehne dijiye. Hum chalte hain. Ab jake bhi khana to khaya jayega. Apne itna heavy nashta jo karwa diya hai.

Shm- Arey ye to koi baat nhi huyi. Khana to apko khana hi hoga. Kujh bhi ho jaye. Hamari Sana ne specially dessert banaya hai. Aur menu bhi tyaar kiya hai. Wo kya hai ise khana banana nhi aata par khana aata hai. To kisi bhi special occasion pe menu yahi set karti hai.

Sm- Agar Sana ne itna kam kiya hai to thoda to khana hi padega.

Shm- Aayie khana lag gya hai.

All of them went towards the dining area and sat around the table. Dada ji sat on the chair of the head. Sid and Sana sat next to each other.

They were stealing glances at each other and eating. Sid served Sana. Sana was serving him also. 

Finally, they're done with dinner and discussing about their family. Sid grabbed her hand under the table. She looked towards Sid and smiled. She interlaced their fingers together. Sid didn't see her but smiled.

Finally, it was time for them to leave. They were bidding adieu to each other and Sid and Sana were looking at each other.

Sid was thinking about getting Sana's number but couldn't decide if he should ask or not.

Because they were still not in any relationship. There was still time for that and he wanted to utilize that time to know her more. So, in the end, he reached the conclusion that he should ask for it. Finally, he whispered in Sana's ear.

Sid- Hey Sana. Can I get your number?

Sana- Yes sure.

She dialed her number in his phone and gave a missed call on her phone.