𝟎𝟒 *✧ ─𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐋-

*。☆。
★。\|/。★
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ SAVING GRACE ❱ 
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ACT ONE ── broken promises ⁺⑅

*✧ ─── "𝐒𝐎 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍, 𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐇?" 𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐔𝐒 𝐉𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐇'𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌. "Is everything a joke to you?" Atarah responded, glaring at him.

    Valerius stood in silence for a second before stating that everything was a joke (like Atarah said) besides when it's time to choose what ice cream flavour to get, which Seraphira wholeheartedly agreed with, high fiving her father.

    "Leave her alone Valerius," Aurora scolded smacking Valerius on the arm once again, "Sera, your mother is bullying me."

    "Hopefully she'll bully your vanity out of yourself as well," Seraphira says, her mouth curving into a smile after seeing her father's offended expression. "I am not vain!" He declares, crossing his arms over his chest with a pout upon his face.

    "Those who claim they're not vain are the ones who secretly harbour the deepest vanity within themselves," Seraphira states, and when Atarah looks at her strangely, she gives her a half shrug and a smile.

    "What is this philosophical bull-"

     Valerius unfortunately gets cut off before he could continue by a ship approaching the landing zone.

     "Brace yourselves for impact," Seraphira mutters, plastering a smile upon her face and walking closer to her parents. She hoped the Jedi that were supposedly meant to be maintaining her safety had humour, or at least could take a joke.

    "You do know that quote applies to you too," Valerius whispers in his daughters' ear as he watches the ship lower. "I never said I wasn't vain," Seraphira replies, elbowing her father.

    "Atarah skulking in the shadows isn't going to do anything besides making you look like a creep," Valerius calls out, looking behind him where he sees Atarah is no longer present.

    "Even better, a bounty hunter, which means I have the opportunity to shoot you!"

    "Please don't embarrass me in front of the Jedi, sweetheart," Aurora sighs, watching her husband point finger guns at the place where he presumed Atarah was hiding.

    "If anything I'm going to be embarrassed by yo- Seraphira, yes, your Seraphira," Valerius says, quickly correcting himself after seeing his wife's glare. "Me?!" Shouts Seraphira incredulously, "I have done nothing but be an amazing individual!"

    Valerius scoffs, making a sound of protest, "You? Amazing? Who's been whispering these lies to you?!"

    Seraphira snickers, "The woman you're married to has."

    Valerius turns around and gives his daughter a dirty look before aurora takes his hand and forces him to walk closer to the ship.

    Instead of following her parents, Seraphira looks around searching for Atarah who she finds, like her father said, in the shadows.