𝟏𝟎 *✧ ─ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐒

*。☆。
★。\|/。★
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ SAVING GRACE ❱ 
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ACT ONE ── broken promises ⁺⑅

      *✧ ─── 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐏𝐀𝐃𝐌É'𝐒 𝐀𝐃𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐍𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐎. But hey! She was not known to take orders from anyone, so she was living up to her reputation. Padmé had specifically told her to stay at the lake house and retransmit her message to the Jedi Council, luckily Anakin had already done so, which means Windu may have discovered Seraphira had been lying to him the entire time, but beside the point.

      Anakin even chimed in, telling the princess to stay put and not worry since he had everything under control, (he didn't really say that, it was Padmé who was rephrasing his words for him since he refused to talk to Seraphira after the events that had just occurred a few hours prior)

      Padmé didn't tell Seraphira anything about what had happened in Tatooine leaving her to speculate that things did not go as planned.

      Seraphira sighs and leans back in her chair, weighing her options. It seemed Atarah and Obi-Wan had been captured by the count, and much to Seraphira's displeasure, Anakin and Padmé had decided to try to rescue them.

      It was a stupid plan in her opinion as it was quite inevitable that the pair would also get captured seeing as the facility they entered into was full of droids. From what she could make out, Seraphira guessed someone was trying to make an army of droids, which is what she heard from Padmé who was told by Atarah in the spur of a moment.

      After a few minutes, Seraphira made her decision, but before she could continue with her decision, she commed her father and mother. Surprisingly, they answered within a few minutes.

      "Do I have your permission to compromise my position as a force wielder?" Seraphira asks to the shock of Valerius and Aurora.

      "I'm sorry, can you repeat what you just said?" Valerius replies, bewildered by the direct question. His daughter didn't even say hi to him.

      "Do I have your permission to compromise my position as a force wielder?" Seraphira repeats, watching as her parents' faces morph into that of concern. "Is there something wrong?" Aurora questions carefully, leading to Seraphira nodding her head slowly.

      "Atarah has got herself captured-"

      "Whereabouts?" Valerius cuts in ready to send royal enforcements to aid Atarah just so his daughter doesn't have to be caught up in the mess. "Geonosis," Seraphira responds with a sigh.

      "It will take your enforcements long to come, so I was thinking-"

      "Wait, where's the Jedi Anakin, then?" Aurora cuts in, raising her eyebrows in suspicion. Seraphira smiles sheepishly and fiddles with her fingers. "They might've gone to Geonosis too?"

      At this statement, Valerius lets out a scoff and turns to his wife, "I told you something was up!"

      Aurora doesn't respond and instead ground her jaw, looking at her daughter in slight annoyance, "is it not within his mandate to protect you?"

      "Well yes-"

      "Then pray, do tell me why he has abandoned it to go to Geonosis without you, leaving you alone and defenceless against a bounty hunter?"