𝟎𝟖 *✧ ─𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄

*。☆。
★。\|/。★
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ SAVING GRACE ❱ 
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ACT ONE ── broken promises ⁺⑅

*✧ ─── "DON'T DO ANYTHING I WOULDN'T DO," SERAPHIRA COMMENTS WITH A SMILE AS SHE WATCHES HER AUNT BOARD THE SHIP TO KAMINO. "You would do everything if you had the chance," Atarah retorts, rolling her eyes and inclining her head towards Anakin as a goodbye. "If either of those two have a single hair on their heads, touched you and meet are going to have a conversation."

     Anakin nods meekly as Seraphira sniffles her giggle and sends a final wave to her aunt. Obi-Wan had already boarded and was preparing the ship for takeoff because apparently Atarah's piloting skills were questionable, which Seraphira wholeheartedly agreed with.

     The night seemed to have been forgotten, with Anakin and Seraphira resuming their animosity towards each other and Atarah and Obi wan on relatively cold terms. Seraphira watches as the ship takes off before turning to the Jedi besides her, Padmé was not in attendance as she had already said goodbye to both Obi wan and Atarah and had gone to sort some things out, leaving Anakin alone with Seraphira.

     "Got any plans then, Skywalker?" Seraphira sighs, turning to her only companion, who she held an immense dislike for. Anakin purses his lips in thought before wearing a proud smirk, "why? Want to ask me out?"

Seraphira scoffs at his arrogance and walks off towards her chambers, which were still a mess from the pillow fight. Anakin laughs as he jogs up to catch up with her, "oh, I see, you're playing hard to get."

And when Seraphira shoots him a nasty glare, he raises his hands up in defence. "Just pointing out the facts," he defends, amusement glimmering in his eyes when Seraphira tries tripping him up but fails.

     "You want me to fall for you now too?" Anakin carries on trying to rile the princess of verïdian up, "if you asked politely, I'm sure I would-"

     "Say another word, Skywalker, and I won't hesitate to give you a friendly nudge off a cliff!"

     "Someone's feisty today," Anakin mumbles in response, raising an eyebrow as Seraphira shoots him a glare of annoyance. "If you've got nothing more productive to do than bother me, kindly find something else to occupy your time," Seraphira grumbles under her breath as she walks past Padmé's chambers.

     "You wound me so, Valentine, but if that is what the princess of verïdian wishes-"

     Just as Anakin was about to continue to speak, Seraphira swiftly slams a door in his face, making her frustration with him abundantly clear.

     As the door slams shut, Anakin stands there in surprise. He can hear Seraphira's footsteps receding down the hallway, her frustration palpable in every step. Unsure of what to do next, Anakin mutters to himself, "Well, that went well."

*✧ ─── "WHY DO I NEED TO COME ON THIS JOURNEY!" SERAPHIRA COMPLAINS AFTER PADMÉ FORCES HER TO JOIN HER AND ANAKIN ON A WALK TO A MEADOW. "By all means, if you don't want to be here, I'd be more than happy to see you on your way out," Anakin comments as he walks by the senator's side, sparing a glance at Seraphira who was scowling in his direction.

     Padmé, trying to defuse the tension, interjects, "Come on, you two. We're here to enjoy the beautiful scenery and have some quality time together."