𝟎𝟓 *✧ ─𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒

*。☆。
★。\|/。★
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ SAVING GRACE ❱ 
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ACT ONE ── broken promises ⁺⑅

*✧ ─── "𝐒𝐎 𝐏𝐀𝐃𝐌É, 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐓 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐍𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐎?" 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀 𝐈𝐍𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒, 𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐈𝐑𝐃𝐋𝐘 𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏, 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇.

     "Stressful" Padmé laughs, taking a seat next to her friend, "How did those marriage proposals go?"

     Seraphira shakes her head and puts her face in her hands, "absolutely horrifying Padmé, there was this one cute guy but Atarah said he acted like a pig, which I'm definitely sure he heard, which lead to him walking out on me," Seraphira sighs remembering the cute guy that could've been her husband.

     "I think Atarah was just jealous I can get a husband, and yet she cannot since-"

    "If you're talking about me, you've got five seconds to run," Atarah says glaring at Seraphira who opened her eyes and lazily smiled at her aunt, "How vain you are aunt, maybe dad needs to come back and knock some sense into you."

    "The only thing he'll be knocking is your skull into a piece of w-"

    "You'd make a good bounty hunter, Atarah," Seraphira comments, closing her eyes again, listening to Padmé's laugh and Atarah's insults thrown her way. "How's Sola fairing?" She asks Padmé, "Good, she's just had another baby," Padmé responds smiling.

     "Oh has she!" Seraphira gasps sitting up, "And you didn't tell me?!??!"

     "I have now," Padmé retorts, whacking Seraphiras arms as she tries to elbow her. "What's the deal with you and Obi wan Atarah?" She questions, grinning in Atarah's direction. In response, Atarah groans and throws her hands up in the air, mumbling something about 'I can never win'.

    "I think they were secret lovers," Seraphira whispers, to which Padmé starts giggling at, leading to both of them being in a fit of laughter when Obi wan and Anakin enter the room.

    "What are you laughing about now?" Anakin questions, raising his eyebrows, to which Seraphira ignores and instead looks at Obi wan pointing in the direction in which Atarah had gone.

     Obi wan lets out a sigh and follows Seraphira's directions trying to find Atarah who at the moment did not want to be found, especially by Obi Wan Kenobi of all people.

     "How much longer until we reach Naboo?" Padmé asks Anakin, trying to fill the silence. Anakin shrugs in response and sits down opposite Seraphira and Padmé, "R2 is commanding the ship and refuses to let me know how long it takes, since apparently I ask that question far too much." He huffs in annoyance.

     "Right, I shall go ask instead then," Padmé states, standing up and walking to the control room, leaving Seraphira and Anakin alone.

     "Do I know you?" He questions as soon as the door shuts behind Padmé, glancing at Seraphira eyes furrowed in recognition. "I'd hope not," Seraphira says, scrunching up her nose at the thought of the Jedi knowing her. And yes, Seraphira to this moment, still did not know the name of the Jedi, all she knew was she did not like him.