𝟎𝟗 *✧ ─𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐖

*。☆。
★。\|/。★
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ SAVING GRACE ❱ 
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ACT ONE ── broken promises ⁺⑅

*✧ ─── "𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋, 𝐈 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐓𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐉𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐘, 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐃𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐄," Seraphira states as she watches Padmé bring her hood up as she prepares to go to Tatooine.

"Please do not say that in front of Anakin," Padmé sighs, holding her arms out for a hug. Seraphira in response, rolls her eyes and engulfs her friend in a hug.

"I'm serious about the dying bit," she says, holding Padmé's shoulders tight. "I haven't got the vision for how your funeral should look with all the decorations yet."

Padmé laughs and whacks Seraphira on the shoulder, "I'll make sure to postpone my death then until you get all my funeral decorations sorted."

"I was thinking we'd have a picture of you in front, and I'd get Adelio to give a speech in your name," Seraphira grins as she watches Padmé's expression turn into one of distaste.

"I will personally haunt you if that insolent prince is at my funeral, even more so giving a speech in my memory," Padmé scoffs, scowling at the thought of the 'insolent prince'.

Seraphira lets out a laugh and takes Padmé's hand in hers. Adelio was the prince of Arcanum, the sister planet of verïdian. The two planets were similar in most ways, albeit the fact verïdian was bigger, and had a much bigger influence over politics. He had always had a tendency to flirt with Padmé, much to her annoyance. Seraphira thought it was cute, and had already enlisted Nymeria and Enver to help with wedding ideas.

"So, what am I meant to say to the Jedi Council?" Seraphira asks as she accompanies Padmé to her ship. "Tell them that I have taken Anakin on a hike," Padmé responds, watching as her friend's face scrunches up. "There's no way they're going to believe that," Seraphira scoffs, thinking about how ridiculous the idea sounded.

"Then come up with something of your own," Padmé shrugs with a grin on her face. Seraphira sighs and starts brainstorming ideas on what to say to the Jedi Council, "Now I'm certain I'm inviting Adelio to your funeral."

"I'll have him on a ban list," Padmé replies, "His face will be posted on every doorway stating that he is not allowed to enter my funeral."

Seraphira stifles a giggle before responding, "Sounding a bit obsessed aren't you Padmé?"

After another few minutes of walking, the duo finally reached where the ship was docked, and lo and behold, there stood Anakin Skywalker in all his glory.

"Did you end up apologising to Anakin?" Padmé asks, glancing at her friend, who seemed to be watching the boy with a forlorn expression. Seraphira whips her head towards her friend and averts her gaze from Anakin, "it depends on what you classify as apologising."

Padmé hums in response, "he was telling me some very interesting things last night-" "like what?" Seraphira interjects before Padmé can continue. "That you know-"

"Are you ready, Padmé?" a voice from behind Seraphira asks. Unluckily, to the Padmé and Seraphira's displeasure, the boy they were speaking off stood right in front of them with a closed off expression upon his face, refusing to look at the princess of verïdian.

"Yes, I am quite ready, although-"

Anakin cuts Padmé off before she can continue once again and directs his speech towards Seraphira while avoiding eye contact, which Seraphira was desperately trying to maintain. "When the Jedi call-"