Chapter 4

At Hollowston

Bahamut pov

Bahamut is sitting at the throne hall while drinking his juice... Suddenly, his new guard walk towards him and ask.. 'Did you call me my King?' Bahamut nod and reply back.. 'I have a job for you..' The new guard then ask back.. 'Of course my Lord.. What is it?' Bahamut smirk and say.. 'Eitha un sja wiol ai Shurtugal.. Alfrs nama er Porsche.. Taune Porsche eom eka..' (Go and look for a dragon rider.. His name is Porsche.. Take Porsche to me').. The new guard nod and leave Hollowston.. Bahamut then say.. 'Dauth weohnata finna ono Porsche' (Death will find you, Porsche)..

Meanwhile at Shruikan's cave..

Porsche Pov..

Porsche is standing near the edge of the cave and recite the spell.. 'Traevam.. Kvistr!' Those leaf and branch fall down in front of Porsche.. Kim walk towards Porsche and ask.. 'Are you going to make another fire again?' Porsche chuckle and shake his head then reply back.. 'Im going to use this for us.. So that we can sleep later.. You lack of sleep sweetheart.. Look at your eyes.. You really look like a baby panda..' Kim hug Porsche from behind and say.. 'This baby panda is the one that you love the most..' Porsche kiss Kim's lips softly and say.. 'Help me to pull it..' Kim and Porsche use their strength to pull the branch and leaf.. Porsche then ask.. 'Do you have a knife?' Kim nod and take out a medium size knife and pass it to Porsche.. Porsche take it and give a signal to Kim.. Kim back off as Porsche cut the branch together with the leaf.. Kim then cut the branch and arrange it.. Porsche use his magic but it's not working.. Porsche sigh heavily and say.. 'Maybe I used a lot of power'.. Shruikan then appear with a bunch of fish.. Not only Shruikan.. But with Glaedr, Oromis and Odin as well..

Porsche and Kim feel shock and look at each other.. Porsche then ask.. 'Father? What are you doing here?' Oromis smile and answer back.. 'We want to give you both a spare clothes, food,water and nagz.. (Blanket)'.. Porsche and Kim bow their heads together and smile.. Porsche hug his father and say.. 'Elrun ono Father'.. (Thank you Father).. Kim clear his throat and say.. 'Master Oromis and Uncle Odin.. Porsche' s magic didn't working all of a sudden.. What happen to him?'Porsche noticed Kim expression and reply back..' Maybe Im too tired Kim.. Don't worry.. '

Oromis take Porsche's hand and check his pulse and say..' Porsche.. Don't use too much power.. Those magic make you feel tired even more..'Porsche smile and help to burn the fish that Shruikan brought just now.. Glaedr then communicate with Shruikan and say..' Shruikan.. We need to talk.. Atra flauga Shruikan '(Lets fly Shruikan..) Glaedr and Shruikan fly away and leave them in his cave.. Kim then take out the egg that he found and put it outside.. Oromis smile and say.. 'Glaedr and I will train you both so that.. You both can fight Bahamut and Fang later on..' Porsche clear his throat and ask.. 'Where is Drotning Thanya?' Odin then reply back.. 'Alfrinns eitha' (She already left) 'Oromis look at Kim and tease Porsche..'Well..you keep asking about Thanya.. What about Kim? Have you forgotten about him?' Kim smile a little and start eating slowly.. Porsche then reply back.. 'Eka dunei Kim, Oromis'(I love Kim, Oromis').. Oromis nod and continue eating..

At the field..

Shruikan and Glaedr fly down towards the field and landing together.. Glaedr then communicate with Shruikan.. 'You must protect both of them.. Oromis already sense something isn't right..' Shruikan communicate back with Glaedr.. 'I know master Glaedr.. Kim will be a new dragon rider..' Glaedr then reply back.. 'Kim' s prophecy is accurate Shruikan.. Kim will be the next dragon rider.. And, Bahamut will do everything in his power to kill Kim and Porsche..For now.. Let them stay inside your cave..We need to return.. Shruikan and Glaedr fly away and return to the cave..

After Porsche, Kim, Oromis and Odin are done eating.. Oromis and Odin decide to leave..Porsche look at them and ask.. 'Are you both leaving?' Oromis and Odin nod in sync.. Kim bow his head and say.. 'Thank you so much for these.. Im not good with an elf language yet..' Oromis chuckle softly and give Kim a warm hug then say.. 'It's alright Kim.. Don't force yourself.. Let Porsche handle it..' Porsche smile and nod in respond.. Odin suddenly speak up.. 'Actually.. Thankun want you both to return to Valhalla..' Porsche shake his head and reply back.. 'Its too dangerous Father.. Enough with what had happen..I don't want to take a risk anymore.. I will try to learn fighting with Kim first..' Oromis nod and say.. 'Sounds good idea Porsche.. You both can train together while waiting for another egg to be hatch..' Oromis smile and walk towards the silver egg and say.. Se mor'ranr sitja er medh ono arget skulblaka'(May peace is with you silver dragon').. Glaedr and Shruikan fly into the cave and look at them.. Odin hug Porsche and Kim then say.. 'We must leave now..if anything.. You both can fly to Valhalla.. We will try our best to help..' Porsche bow and say.. 'elrun ono Father.. Oromis un Glaedr..' (Thank you Father, Oromis and Glaedr').. Kim bow and wave at them as they leave Shruikan's cave.. Shruikan then communicate with Porsche and say.. 'Eka weohnata slytha unin du welden'(I will sleep in the forest').. Porsche nod and allow Shruikan to fly down.. Porsche look at Kim and say.. 'We must clean our self..' Kim look around and ask.. 'But how?' Porsche smile and take a clean clothes and say.. 'take off your clothes Kim..' Kim start to feel shy and continue to take off his clothes until his underwear remain.. Porsche push Kim to sit down on the blanket and start to clean his body gently with a wet clothes.. Kim shiver as Porsche start to clean his body.. Kim turn around and look at Porsche with a full of love and kiss his lips softly.. Porsche clear his throat and say.. 'Don't seduce me Kim Kimhan..' Kim trace his fingers around Porsche's face and say.. 'It's already both of us now sweetheart..' Kim look at Porsche with a begging expression.. Porsche kiss Kim's forehead and say.. 'Lay down sweetheart..' Kim smile and lay down on the blanket.. 'Porsche then recite a spell and say..' traevam un kvistr!The branch with leaf cover the cave entrance.. Kim and say.. 'Sweetheart.. Please..' Porsche kiss Kim's lips softly and say.. 'As you wish Kim..'