Chapter 21

Porsche pov..

Porsche open his eyes and realize that he is inside of Shruikan's cave... Macau walk towards Porsche and ask.. 'Phi.. How are you feeling?' Porsche then ask back.. 'Did you call Shruikan?' Macau nod a little and give Porsche a water.. Porsche then take the stainless steel and drink a water.. Macau then reply back.. 'Don't worry about Kim.. He is still at Valhalla..' Macau then get up and look around.. Porsche get up as well and say.. 'I know this cave is dark Macau.. I will light up the fire..' Porsche then whisper... 'kvistr un traevam..'Macau feel shock as he see the branch and leafs cover the cave.. Porsche hug Macau's waist and look at him.. Macau then ask..' Did I do something wrong again phi Porsche? 'Porsche nod and say..' Your mistake is.. you brought me here.. 'Macau is about to say something but stop as Porsche kiss his lips softly.. Macau moan slowly and let Porsche kiss him again.. Macau hug Porsche's neck and deepen their kiss.. Porsche slide his hands inside Macau's pants and massage his junior slowly.. Macau close his eyes and moan.. 'Aaaah... Phi...' Porsche smirk and reply back.. 'I know it Macau.. You want this aren't you?' Macau nod and look at Porsche again..

Porsche lift Macau to sit on top of him and kiss him again.. Macau kiss Porsche's forehead and stroke Porsche's head gently.. Porsche smile and expose Macau's shoulder and kiss it.. Porsche lift up Macau's shirt and kiss his chest and lick his nipple.. Macau smile and kiss Porsche's lips softly and stroke Porsche's cheek.. Porsche then push Macau to lay down on the blanket and kiss his forehead and lips.. Macau then say.. 'Phi... We must go back to Valhalla before everyone noticed that we were gone...' Porsche stroke Macau's head and lay down beside him and pull Macau close towards him.. Macau put his head on Porsche's chest and say.. 'I feel calm when you are around Phi..' Porsche smile at Macau then reply back.. 'I know Macau..' Macau then speak in his heart.. 'I wish that you are mine phi..' Porsche look at Macau and ask.. 'What's the matter hmm?'Macau shake his head slowly and sit up straight then reply back..' Nothing phi Porsche.. 'Porsche sit up straight and kiss Macau's lips softly.. Macau return the kiss and hug Porsche's neck.. Porsche rub Macau's back body gently and deepen their kiss and bite Macau's lower lips gently.. Macau open his mouth and let Porsche's tounge to slide in... Porsche kiss Macau's neck and put his hand inside Macau's pants and massage his junior again.. Macau moan and say... Aaaah.. Phi.. Please stop... Mmmhh... 'Macau cum inside his pants and look at Porsche.. Macau then say..' Phi.. Im sorry.. I didn't mean to.. 'Porsche then take off Macau's pants and underwear and put aside... Macau lay down on the blanket again and say...' Phi... '

Porsche smile and lick Macau's junior gently.. Macau squirm slowly and say...' Don't... Aaaah... 'Porsche smirk and reply back..' Don't be such a liar Macau.. I know you really want me for a long time ago.. But I didn't give it to you.. And when you have a chance like this.. You still refuse me hmm? 'Porsche suck Macau's junior and lick it again and again.. Macau mown crazily and say...' Aaaah... Phi... Baby..'Porsche massage Macau's junior while looking at Macau.. Porsche then say..' You are sexy Macau.. Did you know what? 'Macau then slide his hand inside of Porsche's pants and touch it..Porsche smile and say..' Do it Macau.. I know you want this.. 'Porsche take off his pants and underwear then say..' Macau.. If I do this.. You must stick close to me.. About Kim.. Even he is my partner.. I can't keep eye on him always.. 'Macau then ask..' Then.. I will be yours too? 'Porsche smile and nod.. Porsche look at Macau and say..' Hold on Macau.. Hold on to me.. 'Macau hug Porsche's neck as Porsche take Macau's leg and put on his shoulder and thrust Macau slowly.. Macau close his eyes as he feels a pain.. Macau then say...' Sshh... Phi... 'Porsche smile and continue to thrust Macau.. Macau close his eyes and enjoy every thrust that Porsche give to him.. Porsche then ask..' Does it still feels hurt hmm? 'Macau moan and say..' Aaaah... Phi... No.. Mmmhh..'Macau then say..' P.. Phi.. I.. I want to.. Aaaah.. 'Porsche suck Macau's junior slowly and let Macau cum into his mouth.. Macau look at Porsche with a worry expression and say..' No.. Don't.. Don't swallow it.. 'Porsche swallow it and kiss Macau's deeply.. Macau then say..' I love you phi.. 'Porsche smile and hug Macau then ask..' Do you know why I do this?'

Macau frown and ask..' Why Phi? 'Porsche then reply..' Because.. during the training just now.. I saw Eragon kiss Kim's lips and cheek and I also noticed how shock Kim was at that time.. 'Macau sigh slowly and say..' You both should discuss.. Doing this wont help anything.. 'Porsche stroke Macau's head and say..' Rest Macau.. Don't think about anything.. 'Macau then say..' Erm.. I want to clean up.. I feel that my body is sticky.. 'Porsche chuckle and say..' Alright Macau.. Do you have any spare clothes? 'Macau then take out the spare clothes from his bag pack and show it to Porsche.. Porsche kiss Macau's lips softly and say..' Now.. I will take you to the lake and we will clean up our self at the lake.. Macau frown and ask.. 'Is there any lake around here phi Porsche?' Porsche smile and nod in respond.. Macau smile back and say.. 'Let me call Shruikan..' Porsche shake his head and reply back.. 'No need to call him Macau..' Porsche hold Macau's hand and teleport to the lake..