Chapter 19

Arya pov..

Arya look at them and say.. 'I would like to join you all.. And become an allies..' Thankun smile and shake hand with Arya and reply back.. 'You are welcome Princess Arya... Lets go inside.. You must be tired..' Kim then noticed something flying in the air and say.. 'Look!' Arya turn around and reply back.. 'Oh.. Its another rider I guess..' Porsche look up and reply back.. 'You are right Princess.. There's another dragon rider..' The man then flying down towards them and get off from his dragon as his dragon landing on the grass.. The man look at them and bow his head and say.. 'Kvetha.. Iet nama er Eragon.. Un.. thornessa er skulblaka.. Saphira..' (Greetings.. My name is Eragon and this is my dragon.. Saphira.. ')

 ')

Saphira then bow her head and say

Saphira then bow her head and say..' Kvetha.. Iet nama er Saphira.. '(Greetings.. My name is Saphira..) Porsche smile at Saphira and say.. 'Wow.. Too many dragon riders here' Oromis frown and ask.. 'What are you two doing here? How did you know Valhalla?'Eragon then answers back..' Actually.. I've heard about the rumours of dragon riders.. So, me and Saphira decided to come here.. Saphira then communicate with them.. 'Actually.. We already heard about Bahamut' s attack.. We will try our best to help you all.. 'Shruikan communicate with Saphira and say..' elurun ono Saphira.. '(Thank you Saphira) Porsche smile at Shruikan and say..' I think.. the dragons should leave.. We will call you guys back once we are done.. '

Arya and Eragon kneel infront of them.. Thankun feel shock and kneel as well and ask.. 'What happen?' Eragon then reply back.. 'Please forgive us.. We know that our presence here make you feel uncomfortable..' Porsche kneel then reply back.. 'No.. Of course not.. Please stand up you both..' Thankun help Eragon to stand up while Thanya help Arya and say.. 'Its really nice to have a new friends..' Arya smile and give Thanya a warm hug.. Odin then say.. 'Maybe dragon riders can train together with their dragon..'Kim nod in respond and reply back..' That's a good idea Uncle.. 'Porsche smile and take Eragon and Arya to go into the Palace... Kim, Thankun, Thanya, Arya, Eragon, Macau, Odin and Oromis walk towards the table and sit.. Kim look at Porsche and say..' Sweetheart.. Come here.. What are you doing over there? 'Porsche suddenly remember Macau's words and reply back..' You guys should eat and discuss what it's need to be discuss..Please excuse me'

As soon as Porsche come out.. Porsche suddenly got attack by 2 Razacs.. Porsche quickly avoid the Razacs and take out his Brisingr swords and start to fight.. The villagers then yell.. 'Porsche! Run and save your self!'Porsche strike the Razacs and yell..' Brisingr!!! 'The Razacs thrown away.. Kim, Eragon and Macau rush towards Porsche and strike as well.. Eragon then say..' Damn it! How come Razacs can invade this place?! 'Kim stab the other Razacs while Macau kill the other one.. Porsche look at Macau and ask..' Are you alright? Kim? Eragon? '3 of them look at Porsche with a worry expression.. Odin, Oromis and Thankhun suddenly run towards them and check everything.. Odin then ask..' Son.. Are you ok? 'Porsche nod and reply back..' I don't know how Razacs invade this place.. Urgals will be the next.. 'Eragon sigh heavily and say..' We must do something.. Maybe we can training.. With each other.. '

Porsche feel his vision get blur and fall on the ground.. Kim feel shock and put Porsche's head on his lap and say..' Porsche! Wake up! Sweetheart! 'Thankun put his head on Porsche's forehead and say..' Porsche is fine.. He didn't have any fever.. Come on.. We must take him and let himr rest in the chamber.. 'Macau and Eragon nod and help to take Porsche and go into the Palace.. Thanya then ask..' Porsche.. What happen to him? 'Arya sigh slowly and say...' Let him rest.. Im sure he use his power again.. 'Thanya then ask..' Will this thing happen to me too Arya? 'Arya pat Thanya' s shoulder and reply back.. 'As long as you didn't use your power too much.. It will be fine and under control..'

In the chamber..

Macau, Kim and Eragon put Porsche on the bed... Thankhun then ask.. 'Kim.. Is Porsche always faint after he use his power?' Kim nod slowly and say.. 'We must do something.. Bahamut wont rest until he kill all dragon riders..' Eragon then reply back.. 'We should start training without involving Porsche... Since Porsche became a dragon rider.. He have been through a lot.. Am I right?'Kim then nod slowly and say..' I want to stay here with Porsche.. You and Macau can practice together.. 'Macau then walk out from the chamber follow up by Eragon from behind.. Thankun then say..' Kim.. You stay here with Porsche.. I will go outside to check.. If you need anything.. Call Odin or Oromis.. 'Kim nod and allow Thankhun to leave..

After a few minutes later.. Porsche wake up and see Kim is already fall asleep.. Porsche stroke Kim's head gently and smile a little.. Kim open and eyes and see Porsche is already wake up then say..' Sweetheart.. 'Porsche then reply back..' Help me to sit up sweetheart.. 'Kim then help Porsche to sit up straight and ask..' How are you feeling hmm? 'Kim look at Porsche with a worry expression while holding Porsche's hand.. Porsche look at Kim and ask..' What happen to me sweetheart? 'Kim sigh heavily and reply back..' You fainted again.. 'Porsche then ask again..' What about others? Macau? Eragon? Are they alright? 'I need to see them..'Porsche get up and hold his head as he feels his head is spinning.. Kim quickly hold Porsche and say..' You need to rest sweetheart.. You are still weak.. 'Porsche then say..' Hold me so that I won't fall'.. Kim nod and hold Porsche tight and help Porsche to walk out from the chamber.. Porsche then see Thanya and Arya are talking to each other.. And so does Odin and Oromis.. Thanya then notice Porsche already come out and approach him and ask.. 'Porsche.. What are you doing outside? You need to rest..'Odin and Oromis walk towards Porsche and Kim and look at them with a worry expression.. Porsche smile a little then reply back..' Don't worry too much guys.. Im fine.. Maybe Im tired because Im using too much power.. I will be careful next time..I need to continue practice.. Let's go Kim..' Porsche then walk out from the Palace to practice.. Kim sigh slowly and say.. 'Porsche is really stubborn right?' Kim then take his sword and go out to practice with Porsche..