Chapter 15

At the lake..

Pov

Porsche and Kim arrives at the lake and quickly get into the water.. Kim then say.. 'Its almost dusk sweetheart..' Porsche smile and say.. 'It will be better this way.. No one is here except us.. Nothing to be afraid of..' Porsche then kiss Kim's lips softly and say.. 'Let's swim... It will make you feel better.. trust me..'Kim smile a little and reply back..' You should swim sweetheart.. I just want to rest here for a while.. 'Porsche put his hand on Kim's forehead and say..'Your fever is already cool off a bit.. You need to eat and eat medicine after this..' Kim kiss Porsche's lips and say.. 'Thank you because you already take care of me..' Porsche kiss Kim's forehead for a long time and and say.. 'Stop speaking nonsense..' Kim hug Porsche and reply back.. 'Im cold sweetheart..' Porsche hear Kim's trembling voice and reply back.. 'We will return to Shruikan's cave.. Hold on tight..' Kim hold Porsche tight and dissappear with Porsche..

Both of them arrives at Shruikan's cave.. Porsche give Kim a new outfits and say.. 'wear this sweetheart.. You need to stay warm..' Kim nod and wear those outfits.. Porsche then take his new outfits and wear it as well.. Suddenly,Shruikan appear with Odin and Thankhun.. Both of them go inside Shruikan's cave and see Kim is resting while Porsche is tidy up his stuff.. Thankhun then ask.. 'Kim.. How are you doing?' Odin sit with Kim and say.. 'Here.. A rice and soup also with some chicken..' Porsche smile and prepare a medicine for Kim and ask.. 'Phi Thankun.. What are you doing here? I thought you are busy'.. Thankun smile and reply back.. 'Im worry about you both so I ask Oromis and Thanya to stay in Valhalla while me and Odin visit you both..' Kim get up slowly and reply back.. 'We are sorry for troubling you both.. And.. Thank you so much for these..' Odin stroke Kim's head gently and say.. 'Kim.. You are like another son to me.. Don't say that alright?'Thankun then say..' And... You also like a little brother to me.. So.. Don't mention it.. We are a family after all.. Porsche saved Valhallian.. So were you Kim.. Me and the rest of Valhallian owe you both.. Once again.. Thank you so much.. 'Porsche sigh slowly and reply back..' Its already my duty phi Thankun.. 'Porsche speak in his heart..' Now.. Im must get ready for another battle with Bahamut.. There's no way I will allow Kim to join even he is a new dragon rider.. 'Kim noticed Porsche is space out.. Odin, Thankun and Kim look at each other then look at Porsche again.. Kim hold Porsche's hand and ask..' What are you thinking about hmm? 'Odin frown and say..' If you have any problem.. You can share with us son'.. Thankhun nod in respond while looking at Porsche as well.. Porsche take a deep breaths and say.. 'Tomorrow morning.. I will practice fighting with Oromis and Shruikan will train with Glaedr.. As for Kim.. He need to stay in here.. For his safety.. Kim shake his head and reply back..' No sweetheart.. I won't let it.. I will come with you by tomorrow morning.. We practice together..' Porsche then ask with a worry tone.. 'Then, what about your health Kim?' What if something bad happen to you during training? '

Kim hug Porsche's neck and reply back..' I will be fine.. I promise you.. 'Porsche look at Kim with a worry expression again.. Odin pat Porsche's shoulder and say..' Don't worry son.. I already bring another medicine for Kim.. 'Kim then take the medicine and eat it slowly.. Thankun smile and say..' God bring you both for a reason.. And this is it.. Me and Odin need to go now.. We will see you both by tomorrow morning.. 'Porsche nod and send them to the cave entrance and say..' Be careful you two.. 'Shruikan appear and communicate with Porsche.. Atra weohnata ietha Porsche.. (I will leave Porsche..) Porsche nod and allow Shruikan to return to Valhalla.. Porsche then say..' traevam'.. The tree cover the cave entrance again.. Porsche walk towards Kim and see Kim is already lay down on the blanket.. Kim smile at Porsche and say.. 'Come here sweetheart.. Its already night.. We must sleep now..' Porsche nod and lay down with Kim.. Kim hug Porsche and say.. 'Good night sweetheart.. Have a sweet dreams...'Porsche kiss Kim's forehead and say..' Same to you sweetheart.. Sleep now.. 'Porsche humming a lullaby for Kim.. Kim slowly fall asleep in Porsche's arms.. Porsche smile as he see Kim already sleep.. Porsche then close his eyes and fall asleep..

Next morning..

Porsche pov..

Porsche wake up slowly as he feels Kim's little dragon is nuzzling his head near Porsche's waist.. Kim open his eyes and say.. 'Good morning sweetheart.. And good morning to you my little dragon..' The little dragon fly excitedly while looking at Kim.. Porsche chuckle and reply back.. 'Alright.. Let us get ready first..' Porsche and Kim change their clothes and wash their faces.. Shruikan appear and say... 'Let's go'.. Porsche.. Kim and the little dragon get on Shruikan's body and fly to the field.. After 10 minutes later.. Porsche and Kim finally arrives at the field and see Odin, Oromis, Glaedr, Thanya and a white little dragon.. Porsche and Kim frown and look at each other.. Porsche and Kim get down from Shruikan's body and walk towards them.. Shruikan communicate with Porsche and say.. 'you will know later Porsche.. Just wait and see'..

Thanya white dragon start to fly in the air with Oromis help.. Thanya then yell.. 'Go ahead my little dragon! Fly high!' A white dragon then fly in the air leaving Thanya with the others.. Thanya suddenly feel her palm hurt and burn.. Thanya hiss in pain and ask.. 'What's going on?' Porsche smile and reply back.. 'Just wait Drotning Thanya..' A sudden loud roar shock all of them.. The white dragon fly down and landing infront of Thanya.. The white dragon then communicate with Thanya.. 'eka nama er Shuyin un Snow.. Kvetha eom ono Drotning Thanya..' (Im Shuyin and Snow.. Greetings to you Princess Thanya)..

Thanya hug Shuyin and say.. 'Im your rider!' Porsche smile and bow and say.. 'Kvetha eom ono Snow.. Eka nama er Porsche.. Un thornessa er Shruikan.. Eka skulblaka..' (Greetings to you Snow.. My name is Porsche and this is my dragon.. Shruikan).. Shruikan bow in front of Snow.. Snow bow back and say.. 'Kvetha eom ono, Shruikan un Porsche..'(Greetings to you.. Shruikan and Porsche..') Odin smile at Kim and say..' Now.. It will be your turn Kim.. Go ahead.. 'Kim take a deep breath and say..' Let's go my little dragon.. '