Chapter 20

Porsche pov..

Porsche come out from the Palace and walk towards the field to practice.. Porsche suddenly stop walking as he see Macau and Eragon are practicing together.. Porsche then continue walking and start practice with Kim.. Eragon and Macau keep practicing and then, they decide to stop for a while.. Both Macau and Eragon sit on the ground while watching Porsche and Kim practice together.. Eragon look at Macau and ask.. 'Well.. Is this a triangle love? You seems to like him.. Macau clear his throat and reply back..' Who said that I love Phi Porsche? I never love him.. 'Macau then speak in his heart..' Im such a terrible liar I guess.. I love phi Porsche very much.. But I was too late to win over his heart..'Eragon chuckle and say..' Macau... Porsche is coming over here.. 'Macau then realize and look upwards and say..' Ooh..Phi Porsche? Is there anything that you need from me? 'Kim then reply back..' Porsche want to practice with you Macau.. And I will practice with Eragon.. 'Eragon turn around and notice Arya and Thanya also started practice..

Eragon then get up and say..' Of course Kim.. Let's practice together.. 'Kim nod and leave Porsche with Macau alone.. Eragon follow up from behind and start practice with Kim.. Macau then ask..' Why phi Porsche want to practice with me? Kim will get jealous again.. 'Porsche then ask..' You think I didn't feel that way when I saw you and Eragon practice just now? Come on Macau.. We need to practice.. 'Macau smile a little and get up and take out his sword then start to strike Porsche.. Porsche quickly avoid the strike from Macau and strike back.. Macau manage to avoid Porsche's strike and keep practicing.. Porsche smile at Macau and say...' Im proud of you Macau.. You are such a quick learner..' Macau swing his sword towards Porsche and say.. 'I couldn't have done this without you..' Porsche then strike Macau again.. Macau walk backwards and almost fall but quickly got hold by Porsche.. Porsche stare into Macau's brown eyes and smile at him.. Macau stroke Porsche's cheek gently and say.. 'No need to stare at me..' Porsche chuckle and help Macau to stand up properly..

Porsche then reply back.. 'Now.. We should practice individually.. If you need anything.. Just call me alright?' Macau then ask.. 'Why you didn't hate me phi? Why you still want to be friends with me?'Porsche smile and pull Macau towards him and kiss Macau's forehead and say..' Never dissappear out of my sight.. 'Macau nod and continue practice by his own.. Suddenly.. Kim come towards Porsche and hug Porsche from behind and say..' Sweetheart.. Let's have a rest.. You can't move too much.. 'Porsche kiss Kim's lips softly and reply back..' How is your practice with Eragon? 'Kim then say..' Everything is fine.. Now.. Eragon is practice with Arya.. 'Porsche nod and see all the dragons come back.. Kim then say..' Finally.. They are back.. 'Porsche smile and see Shruikan landing infront of him while Tidus is landing in front of Kim.. Kim stroke Tidus's head gently and ask..'How is it Tidus?' Tidus then communicate back with Kim.. 'everything is fine my rider.. don't worry about me..' Kim smile at Tidus and let Tidus nuzzle his head near Kim's chest.. Porsche communicate with Shruikan and ask.. 'Are you alright Vegas?' Vegas then communicate back.. 'Im fine Porsche.. Are you alright now?' Porsche nod a little and feel his head is spinning again..Kim then say.. 'Sweetheart.. I will go inside first... Don't stay too long at the field..' Porsche nod and notice Macau is gone.. Porsche then see..Ergaon,Arya and Thanya already go inside.. Porsche then say.. 'To all dragons..you may go now.. Except for Shruikan.. Return to your cave and rest..' Tidus,Glaedr,Shuyin,Saphira and Firnen fly away.. Shruikan then ask.. 'What's the matter my rider?' Porsche sigh heavily and reply back.. 'Macau is gone.. I asked him not to dissappear.. But now he did it..' Shruikan communicate and say.. 'Ietha Porsche.. Ietha un sja wiol Macau..' (Go Porsche.. Go and look for Macau) 'Porsche then say..' Alright Shruikan.. Off you go now.. I will see you later.. 'Shruikan bow and fly away as well..

Porsche decide to walk towards the forest.. As Porsche walking.. Porsche then see Macau is practice with his sword.. Porsche watch Macau silently from behind.. Macau feel a bit tired and sit down under the tree... Suddenly.. There's a Razacs appear in front of Macau and point the dagger towards Macau.. Macau quickly stand up and fight with the Razacs.. Porsche come out and strike the Razacs with his sword and keep fighting.. Macau fight with the other Razacs and stab him.. The Razacs then attack Macau by scratch Macau's arm.. Macau yell in pain and hold his bleeding arm.. Porsche then kick the Razacs away and stab the other one.. Porsche quickly check on Macau and see there's a lot of blood coming out.. Porsche then say.. 'Hold on Macau...I will heal you..' Macau shake his head slowly and say.. 'But.. Your power..' Porsche then say.. 'Shh...'Porsche then put his hand near Macau's arm and say..' waise heill!!! '(Be heal!!!') Macau feel shock as he see his arm already recover.. Porsche hold his head and say.. 'God.. My head..'

Macau look at Porsche with a worry expression and say.. 'Come on phi.. I will call Shruikan.. You must return to his cave..' Porsche shake his head and reply back... 'Let Shruikan rest Macau...' Porsche put his head on Macau's lap and look at him... Macau stroke Porsche's head gently and ask.. 'What are you doing here phi? You should go back...' Porsche then reply back... 'I can't go back to the Palace in this kind of condition Macau...' Macau stroke Porsche's head again and reply back.. 'Let's rest for 10 minutes.. Then.. We will return..' Porsche nod his head and close his eyes..