Chapter 10

Porsche pov

Porsche then look at Macau and reply back.. Er iet wydra Macau.. Eka neo moi thornessa (Its my fate Macau.. I can't change this) Being a dragon rider is the most hardest thing in my life.. Too many burden on my shoulders.. Macau put the medicine away and say.. 'I wish I could be just like you phi Porsche.. So that I can protect people that I love.. But now, I have nothing to protect..' Macau face expression change all of a sudden.. Porsche smile and stroke Macau's head gently and reply back.. 'Who said you have nothing to protect hmm?You can help to protect Valhallian..' Macau sigh heavily and reply back.. 'It will be better if I can become a dragon rider phi..' Porsche shake his head slowly and say.. 'Don't Macau.. It will be dangerous.. Just stay true to yourself.. Anyway.. Thank you for this..' Porsche is about to walk out from the Palace.. Macau hold Porsche's arms and ask.. 'Can you stay here phi Porsche?'

Kim walk towards them and push Macau away from Porsche then say.. 'Stay away from him.. Porsche is mine.. Not yours.. Let's go back sweetheart..' Kim pull Porsche out from the Palace and fly away with Shruikan.. As they arrive at Shruikan's cave..Kim walk inside and ignore Porsche.. Porsche sigh slowly and say.. 'Sweetheart.. Macau is just a boy... Please don't be mad at him..' Kim turn around and reply back.. 'He just want your attention Porsche! Can't you see it?' Kim roll his eyes and lay down on the blanket and turn to the other side... Porsche then say.. 'Why are you like this now?' Kim didn't answer and close his eyes.. Porsche massage his head and lay down a bit far from Kim and sleep..

Next day..

Kim pov..

Kim wake up and see Porsche isn't with him.. Kim quickly get up and ask.. 'Porsche.. Where's Porsche..' Kim then see the silver dragon come towards him and nuzzles his head near Kim's chest... Kim then talk to the little dragon and ask.. 'Do you know where is Porsche? Usually.. Porsche will tell me if he is leaving.. Kim sigh slowly and stroke the little dragon head gently and say..' Maybe Im too harsh on Porsche.. 'Kim grimace and play with his fingers... The dragon then sit in front of him and put his head on Kim's lap and sleep.. Kim decide to wait for Porsche in Shruikan's cave..

Meanwhile at the forest..

Porsche Pov..

Porsche continue practice in the forest while Vegas is training with Glaedr.. As Porsche swing his Brisingr sword.. Porsche suddenly hear a noise that coming from behind.. Porsche turn around and shock to see Macau.. Macau flinch and say.. 'Im sorry phi..' Porsche quickly put away his sword and keep it then ask.. 'Macau'? What are you doing here and how do you know that I was here? 'Macau chuckle and reply back..' Well.. This forest is near to Valhalla Palace.. Where's Kim?'Porsche sit down under the tree and say..' I left him in Shruikan's cave.. He must be upset about yesterday.. Let him be..'Macau smile and say..' I don't know why but I feel that Kim is controlling you.. You shouldn't suppose to let that happen again.. 'Porsche pat the empty space beside him and say..' It seems that you bring something.. 'Macau smile wider and sit beside Porsche and give him a bread with water then reply back..' Here.. For you.. 'Porsche smile and take it from Macau and say..' elrun ono Macau'(Thank you Macau).. Macau smile and kiss Porsche's cheek gently and say.. 'I will go back to Valhalla.. I will see you again..' Porsche nod and allow Macau to leave...Porsche get up and return to Shruikan's cave..

Kim pov..

Kim play with his little dragon while waiting for Porsche to return.. Porsche appear and say.. 'Im back..' Kim turn his gaze at Porsche and smile softly then say.. 'Welcome back sweetheart..' Porsche smile a little and ask.. 'How are you feeling? Better?' Kim walk towards Porsche and give him a warm hug and reply back.. 'I miss you even you left for practice..' Porsche smile and stroke Kim's head and say.. 'I know.. Im sorry for left you.. Because I know you were still upset about yesterday..' Kim kiss Porsche's lips softly and reply back.. 'Im the one who should apologize sweetheart.. I was harsh towards you.. Please forgive me..' Porsche smile as he see Kim's dragon nuzzle his head near Porsche's leg.. Porsche then stroke the dragon head gently and say.. 'Tomorrow..we will take him to fly.. Who knows it might be working' Shruikan then appear and say.. 'Thankun er sja wiol ono.. Porsche un Kim..' (Thankhun is looking for you.. Porsche and Kim)..

Porsche and Kim feel confused and looking at each other.. Porsche then say.. 'I will go.. You stay here sweetheart.. Take care of your dragon.. Its must be important because phi Thankun is looking for me.. Kim correct Porsche and say..' Thankun is looking for both of us sweetheart.. We need to go now.. 'Porsche sigh slowly and say..' atra ietha Shruikan..'(Lets leave Shruikan..) Porsche and Kim get on Shruikan's body and fly to Valhalla..

10 minutes later

Porsche and Kim arrives at Valhalla.. Both of them go inside the Palace and see Thankhun, Odin, Oromis, Thanya and Macau already waiting for them.. Odin walk towards them and say.. 'Come.. Let's eat.. Im sure you both must feel hungry..' Macau smile as he see Porsche and say.. 'Phi Porsche.. Come and sit beside me na krub..' Kim then say.. 'Porsche will be sitting right next to me Macau..' Porsche sigh and say.. 'Please stop it Kim..' Porsche walk towards the table and sit beside Macau and say.. 'Im really hungry..' Macau chuckle softly and put the food on Porsche's plate.. Kim look at Macau with a sharp gaze and sit beside Thankhun then drink a water.. Thanya noticed Kim's expression and say.. 'Kim.. Don't stare at them.. It will cut off your appetite.. Go on and eat..' Kim clear his throat and eat silently.. Macau then say.. 'Phi.. Later.. Let's play with fireworks..' Porsche smile and say.. 'I don't think I can join you Macau.. Because I need to return.. I still have a practice by tomorrow.. Im truly sorry na krub..' Kim smirk and reply back.. 'Yes.. Instead of disturbing my partner.. You should find yourself a partner Macau..' Porsche roll his eyes and continue eating.. Thankhun pat Macau's shoulder and say.. 'Kim is right Macau.. Its not good disturbing someone's partner..' Macau nod sadly and drink the water.. Macau decide to leave the feast and take a walk at the garden.. Porsche look at Macau exiting the Palace and say... 'Excuse me..' Porsche also get up and leave the Palace.. Kim is about to get up but got stop by Oromis.. Oromis then say.. 'Kim.. Please finish up your food.. I know Porsche is your partner.. But you can't control him as you like.. Porsche have a right to be friend with anyone..' Kim's face expression change once again and eat silently..