𝘃𝗶: paranoia

chapter six / season one episode two

IT WAS SATURDAY AND OLIVIA WAS GOING STIR CRAZY.

There was only Sunday left and then she could return back to school, which she regrettably has to admit that she has missed. Now, Olivia didn't miss school for the learning aspect, goodness no, Olivia knew more than the teachers did. Olivia found herself missing the structure it brought her weekdays, after all it was the main place in which Olivia could see her friends.

That was the only thing she ever actually enjoyed about school anyway, and the last five days had been horror for Olivia considering they'd been at school and she'd been here, on Watery Lane.

Monday, as you know, had started with a trip round the town and listening to drunken men, and then prancing around with the giddiest smile on her face.

Tuesday had been a sister day. A whole day dedicated to Ada and Olivia. She'd loved that day. And no, that was not just because she got to rain on Thomas' parade and give him all her mighty knowledge, but because she spent the whole day with her sister. Olivia would never admit it to her older sister's face, but she really did love Ada.

Even if at times they had a funny way of showing it, or got snappy with each other a little too often.

They did love each other. And that's why Olivia had loved Tuesday.

Wednesday came and went. Olivia had nothing to say about it. She did nothing that day but mope and wish she was back at school. In response, Polly had handed her broom and told her to sweep the kitchen. That had been the highlight of her day.

On Thursday, Olivia decided that she'd need some bons bons to get her through the final days of her school suspension, and you would never guess who she saw there! Oh, it had been divine! Jack! (Olivia had no clue what his last name was) (She wouldn't want to know either) He'd been stood by the pink Bons Bons, with the last pink-striped bag in his hand, and then he spotted her.

And ever-so-chivalrously handed her the bag over.

Olivia had smiled.

And then screamed when she got home.

And then realized she hated whatever reaction she just had. Olivia had had two conversations with Jack, both of which had been cut tremendously short.

She wished they'd been longer.

Did she?!

Where were these thoughts coming from?

Anyway... moving swiftly on, Friday soon arrived. Finn had annoyed Polly to the point Olivia swore their Aunt wanted to shoot herself, so she decided to get out of the house. Olivia hadn't known where she was going until she ended up at Charlie's Yard, and had soon enough spent the whole day eating cookies and looking after Thomas' horses.