𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

╔═══❖•ೋ° - °ೋ•❖═══╗
𝑫𝑨𝒀𝑳𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻
𝐴 𝐵𝑅𝐼𝐷𝐺𝐸𝑅𝑇𝑂𝑁 𝑆𝑇𝑂𝑅𝑌
╚═══❖•ೋ° - °ೋ•❖═══╝

𝑰 𝑶𝑵𝑪𝑬 𝑩𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑬𝑽𝑬 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝑾𝑶𝑼𝑳𝑫 𝑩𝑬
𝑩𝑳𝑨𝑪𝑲 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑻𝑬
𝑩𝑼𝑻 𝑰𝑻'𝑺 𝑮𝑶𝑳𝑫𝑬𝑵, 𝑮𝑶𝑳𝑫𝑬𝑵

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • - • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 Aurora Bridgerton. Such an energetic, gentle soul. Adventurous, kind, and such an explorer. A girl always seeking the opportunity to enjoy her time everywhere she went with anyone she met.

Cousin's with none other than the Bridgerton siblings, which she grew up quite closely. In fact, Aurora always thought of the Bridgerton siblings, her own brothers and sisters.

They always played together and had the most exquisite moments... Aurora loved them all so very much.
Her parents, Sophia and Stephan, adored their sweet daughter more than ever and also valued her more than ever since she was their first and only child after years of trying, hoping for a blessing.

Aurora grew up admiring her papa and mama for the love they had, a fairytale like, she always thought.
Surpassing all of the magical tales her mother read her before bed.

That's the kind of love Aurora wanted to someday find. The same love her parents and uncles shared.

But one unfortunate day, her mama, Sophia, fell ill. At the sensitive age of eleven years old, she had to watch her mama suffer from the illness. A dozens of doctors tried to heal her from all the places in England. However, it was all useless.
Two months later, her mother passed away...

Aurora stayed with her father. Her Aunt Violet was the woman who also stayed with her during her time of grief as well as her cousins, of course.
She could not be ever so grateful from their company.

It was a hard year for Stephan and Aurora. The girl spent most of the year in the protection of her home. It was so out of her character, though.

Aurora was usually outside, exploring new places or simply sitting outside with the company of a book.

The girl has promised her mama on her deathbed that she will never lose her lively spirit, her adventurous kind character, and her hope. Sophia made her promise that.

A mere year had passed before tragedy hit the two Bridgerton's again.
This time, Aurora lost her lovely papa, and his ship sank on his way to Denmark.

Aurora was left all alone, heartbroken at once. An orphan.

If it weren't for Violet Bridgerton's
—who too, had lost her husband two years ago— kindness to take her in Aurora would be sent away in an orphanage.

Since then, she's been living with all of them in their estate, living her own home on the countryside in the care of housekeepers.

Aurora watched her cousins grow up every day. 
Watched Daphne as she reached the age for her first debut. She watched her struggle in her brother's wishes upon finding a proper husband. Watched as she finally found true love and moved away.

And she couldn't wait for her turn.
Couldn't wait for her dreams to come true.
Couldn't wait to find true love like in fairytales.

But it's not always this easy...