𝐈𝐗 |⭑𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬⭑.ೃ࿐

╔═══❖•ೋ° - °ೋ•❖═══╗
𝑫𝑨𝒀𝑳𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻
𝐴 𝐵𝑅𝐼𝐷𝐺𝐸𝑅𝑇𝑂𝑁 𝑆𝑇𝑂𝑅𝑌
╚═══❖•ೋ° - °ೋ•❖═══╝

❴|𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄|❵
⭑𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬⭑.ೃ࿐

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • - • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

Dearest Reader,

It has been city-wide known that the Duke of Hastings has no plans to marry, and if you don't know already, in what kind of rock have
you been sleeping under?
This Author have reported it so many times!

If his intention was to discourage the Ambitious Mamas... he made a grave error in judgment. They will simply view his remarks as the greatest of challenges.

And on an interesting side note, his half dozen anti-matrimony remarks were all uttered before he made the acquaintance of the lovely and sensible Miss (Aurora) Bridgerton.

Grosvenor Square 1813.
Lady Whistledown Society Papers.

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • - • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 Simon standing on the front steps of Aurora's home, one hand rapping the brass knocker on the door, the other wrapped around a large bouquet of fiendishly expensive tulips.
It hadn't occurred to him that his little charade might require his attention during the daylight hours, but during their stroll about the Vauxhall ball the previous night, Aurora had sagely pointed out that if he did not call upon her the next day, no one- least of all her aunt- would truly believe he was interested.

Simon accepted her words as truth, allowing that Aurora almost certainly had more knowledge in this area of etiquette than he did. He'd dutifully found some flowers and trudged across Grosvenor Square to Bridgerton House. He'd never courted a respectable woman before, so the ritual was foreign to him.

The door was opened almost immediately by the Bridgertons' butler. Simon gave him his card. The butler, a tall thin man with a hawkish nose, looked at it for barely a quarter second before nodding and murmuring, "Right this way, your grace."

Clearly, Simon thought wryly, he had been expected.

What was unexpected, however, was the sight that awaited him when he was shown into the Bridgertons' drawing room.