𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 |⭑𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬... 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬⭑.ೃ࿐

╔═══❖•ೋ° - °ೋ•❖═══╗
𝑫𝑨𝒀𝑳𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻
𝐴 𝐵𝑅𝐼𝐷𝐺𝐸𝑅𝑇𝑂𝑁 𝑆𝑇𝑂𝑅𝑌
╚═══❖•ೋ° - °ೋ•❖═══╝

❴|𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍|❵
⭑𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬... 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬⭑.ೃ࿐

𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐘 sat across each other in his carriage on their way to her house

𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐘 sat across each other in his carriage on their way to her house. The duke avoided the daggers sent in his direction, looking at the window, while Agatha stared at him pointedly with a narrow, burning gaze.

Unexpectedly, she hit him on the knee hard.

"Ow!" Simon exclaimed. "What was that for?"

"I demand to know. Is all this time you are spending with Miss Bridgerton leading anywhere?" She questioned him.

"Could it not merely be time well spent?" He asked.

"Time well spent?" Lady Danbury scoffed. "There's no such thing when it comes to this. A prolonged courtship is one thing, but now it is very clear to anyone with a vision that Aurora Bridgerton has caught the attention of Prince Friedrich."

"I saw them at the exhibition today. He looked at her with a wanting gaze..." She informed him to which he couldn't help but roll his eyes.

"Listen, my boy, if you have designs upon the girl and wish to marry her, then Friedrich can disappear, for all I care, and become a treat for mamas and daughters of the ton... Yet if you are merely dallying with her, and she loses her chance of such an extraordinary match simply because she's so smitten with you... well, then, she would be wasted, and I will never forgive your carelessness." Lady Danbury told him an all seriousness.

"Miss Bridgerton is not a fool, I'm sure she knows what match is best for her."
He replied.

Besides, the way she was always referring to him as a friend spoke for its own.

"Then you are just being cruel. You are confusing her feelings, and we both know I taught you better than that." She scolded.

Simon didn't give her an answer. Instead, he stared out the window once again, leaving a heavy sigh.
He didn't want to believe what she said to him. Aurora was smart, and she knew his true intentions of not ever marrying. She wants the prince.