𝐗 |⭑𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 ⭑.ೃ࿐

╔═══❖•ೋ° - °ೋ•❖═══╗
𝑫𝑨𝒀𝑳𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻
𝐴 𝐵𝑅𝐼𝐷𝐺𝐸𝑅𝑇𝑂𝑁 𝑆𝑇𝑂𝑅𝑌
╚═══❖•ೋ° - °ೋ•❖═══╝

❴|𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍|❵
⭑𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 ⭑.ೃ࿐

𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 the drawing room in a haste, from his part at least

𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 the drawing room in a haste, from his part at least. Aurora was as good as confused.
"Anthony, you must explain to me! What is going on?"

The rest of the family; Eloise, Hyacinth, and Gregory, had also gathered there.

Violent rose from her seat. "Anthony, do not tell me that you told the duke to leave!" She asked in a horror like way.

"He's in my office." He angrily said.

His mother gasped in shock. "Anthony Bridgerton, you rude boy! Tell me that you did not do this! Where on earth are your manners!?"

"I'll answer you later... Hyacinth! George! Go play elsewhere. We ought to have a serious conversion between grown-ups."

The two kids groaned in displeasure but followed their eldest brothers' orders immediately.

"You can stay, but I don't want to hear a single word coming from your mouth." He warned Eloise dangerously. Which she replied with an eye roll and continued to read her novel.

"What has gotten into you?" Violet wondered in concern.

"I shall ask the same thing. You look like a maniac." Aurora noted.
Because right now, Anthony was further from ease and calmness like he usually tries to be in front of his sisters and mother's at least.

"Aurora. Like you always wished, I found you a decent husband, and you shall marry your very first season."
Her cousin said more reserved than a few seconds earlier.

Eloise perked up from her book, settling it down on her lap, clearly intrigued by the path this conversion was following.

Violet's face froze and placed a hand on her heart. She sat back on the edge of the couch, almost dizzy, like when she heard her first daughter was to be married. Which was a good thing,
"Did the duke already asked for --"

"No!" Her son replied sharply before she had the chance to complete her sentence.

His mother frowned deeply.