𝐈𝐈 |⭑𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐮𝐤𝐞⭑.ೃ࿐

╔═══❖•ೋ° - °ೋ•❖═══╗
𝑫𝑨𝒀𝑳𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻
𝐴 𝐵𝑅𝐼𝐷𝐺𝐸𝑅𝑇𝑂𝑁 𝑆𝑇𝑂𝑅𝑌
╚═══❖•ೋ° - °ೋ•❖═══╝

❴|𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎|❵
⭑𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐮𝐤𝐞⭑.ೃ࿐

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐁𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐋𝐄𝐃, 𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐘

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐁𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐋𝐄𝐃, 𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐘." Hyacinth giggled, dancing around the room.

"Oh please. I merely curtsied and minced in a pretty dress and hair like every other lady. I think everyone did exceptionally." Aurora said.

She was changing her gowns, along with Alice and some other maids helped the glowing, vibrating girl out of her extensive court attire and into her afternoon dress. Unfortunately, she had to say goodbye to her most beautiful dress and wear something more everyday-classic.

Her corset was unlaced, her makeup removed, and her hair unpinned. It was a precise operation.

"Not like every other lady, Rory. The Queen only showed favor to you!" Daphne remarked.

"Well I suppose I can stop being humble now." They laughed. "But we better stop, or else we'll jinx my luck." Aurora said.

"Oh, I shall need to go and visit with Penelope. Her presentation was anything but...seamless." Eloise said disappointedly.

"Can you believed that? Because I certaintly cannot. Trust I was utterly astonished Her Majesty offered me out of two hundred young ladies present, a most gracious remark." she smiled happily, sliding into her pink dress with the help of Alice.

"Well you did deserve it, cousin." Francesca told her.

"Yes, it was quite a distinction. And now two hundred young ladies have a common adversary. I wish you best of luck, dear cousin." Eloise declared.

Aurora shifted at the thought. She knew Eloise had a point.

"Eloise! Could you stop spreading your negativity for once?" Daphne scoffed as she scolded her sister.

"What? It is true. One flies too close to the sun, and—"

"Eloise stop!" Daphne interrupted loudly.
Mostly their relationship was like this, it wasn't out of jealousy or anything like this, just that their beliefs were a whole out of different. Eloise was loud full of thoughts with the constant need to share them even when the time wasn't right.
Daphne was far more reserved. Similar with her mother Violet. Of course she was smart and had opinions herself but knew how to put herself carefully.