𝐗𝐈 |⭑𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧⭑.ೃ࿐

╔═══❖•ೋ° - °ೋ•❖═══╗
𝑫𝑨𝒀𝑳𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻
𝐴 𝐵𝑅𝐼𝐷𝐺𝐸𝑅𝑇𝑂𝑁 𝑆𝑇𝑂𝑅𝑌
╚═══❖•ೋ° - °ೋ•❖═══╝

❴|𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍|❵
⭑𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧⭑.ೃ࿐

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 and the duke had departed for his home, Aurora was thankful that things didn't get any more tense

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 and the duke had departed for his home, Aurora was thankful that things didn't get any more tense. This means no one got in a fight with anyone.

It was quiet hours currently, so everyone either was napping or somewhere else.

As for Aurora, guilt was eating her alive.
She had to talk to someone, she wanted it, she needed it.
Daphne was the first and only person who came into her mind.
Shame that she was miles away with her husband. She was the only one who could understand her. Understand why she could agree to such scheme with the duke.

Then Alice was second. Her best friend.
The very one she shares every secret to, ones that she didn't tell Daphne.
And to be honest, the only reason she thought of her cousin first was because she had experience and a husband.

So Aurora did just that. Even though both Simon and her weren't supposed to utter a single word to a soul. Aurora wasn't used to keeping such secrets. She's an honest person. showing uprightness and fairness; not deceitful.

Alice entered her room chamber with a smile on her face. "What can I do for you, Rory?"

The blonde girl sat upright on her bed and patted the empty spot next to her. "Come sit, please. I'm in serious need of a convention with someone."

Alice did as told.
"Is everything alright? I suppose you must be overjoyed after all these suitors came to visit... The duke as well..." She smirked teasingly.

"Yes... about that..." The girl paused, not daring to meet her friends eyes.

"Aurora, you worry me. What is bothering you?" Alice's smile soon turned into a frowny face.

The blonde shook her head sadly.
"I had a fight with Anthony."

It was a good point to start, she thought.

"Oh, is that why you're sad? Because he made all your suitors leave? I understand--"

"He promised me to Nigel Berbrooke." She suddenly announced, taking aback Alice, whose eyes had widened and mouth hanged open.

"Oh my God... I'm so sorry! Doesn't he know that you repulse that man?" She asked.

She shook her head again.