𝐕 |⭑𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬⭑.ೃ࿐

╔═══❖•ೋ° - °ೋ•❖═══╗
𝑫𝑨𝒀𝑳𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻
𝐴 𝐵𝑅𝐼𝐷𝐺𝐸𝑅𝑇𝑂𝑁 𝑆𝑇𝑂𝑅𝑌
╚═══❖•ೋ° - °ೋ•❖═══╝

❴|𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄|❵
⭑𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬⭑.ೃ࿐

𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐕𝐄 the jam-packed, noisy audience as Siena Rosso, a fellow performer singing Gluck's "Iphigénie en Tauride

𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐕𝐄 the jam-packed, noisy audience as Siena Rosso, a fellow performer singing Gluck's "Iphigénie en Tauride."

Anthony stands amongst a group of conversing men in the gallery. Every now and then, he meets eyes with Siena, up on stage. And as one of those looks between the two of them lingers, their moment is ruined by Petrp Lockwood a Lord from the club.

"Do you know her, Bridgerton?"

It catches Anthony off-guard. But he plays it off. "The singer? What ever for?..."

But as he resumes his conversation with the men, he starts to feel rather like a counterfeit himself.
Obviously Anthony and Sienna have been fucking for so long now. She made him escape the duties of a Viscount every time they'd lay on a surface and he fucks her, like he hates her. But he actually doesn't quite the opposite actually.

He can't... He mustn't... The ton's people will put shame on their name they'd actually be ruined.
Heaven forbit! An opera singer, a mere whore other than performer.

Aurora and Violet just arrive. And as they move through the crowd, the girl suddenly spots Nigel, preening at her from afar.

She scoffs unladylike. In her head of course...

"Our box, auntie..." She turns to her as Violet nods.

"Lady Bridgerton! Join us." Violet looks over, sees Lady Danbury standing with none other than Queen Charlotte and her ladies-in-waiting. Violet smiles, approaches with Aurora in tow.

As they do, the Queen whispers something to one of her ladies, before...

"Lady Bridgerton."

"Your Majesty. Good evening."
Both her and her niece curtsy.
"You must remember my niece, Aurora."

"I do. She made quite an impression."
She then proceeds quietly, to her
ladies. "How ever fleeting it may have
been."

With that, the Queen heads away. Violet stands there, shook.