chapter 10

I could tell my words did something to him, as he tilted his head, taking in what I just said.

"You're not?" Mattheo's eye brows still raised.

"No, she isn't." Enzo spoke.

"Enzo, shut the fuck up. I'm talking to her, not to you. You're lucky I don't have you pinned to the fucking floor right now." Mattheo brought his eyes back to Enzo.

"So fucking do it." Enzo spat, "You think your so fucking tough. Your nothing but a fucking bitch."

Big mistake.

Big big big mistake.

I watched as Mattheo raised his hand, crashing it into Enzo's face as he hit the floor. They rolled and rolled, taking turns punching each other.

I launched myself off of the bed, grabbing Mattheo by the collar of his shirt, trying my very hardest to get him off.

"Merlin! Get the fuck off! Stop it!" I begged.

I finally was able to rip him off, throwing him across the room, making him fly back onto Hermione's bed.

"Are you fucking insane?!" I turned to him, actually looking at him in his eyes. Heavily breathing, shaking my head at him.

"A fucking bitch!" Enzo screamed, as he got to his feet.

"Enzo!" I turned to face him now, who sat on my bed.

I stood in-between them taking turns giving them looks.

"Dahlia." Mattheo began, half out of breath.

"I do not want to hear a single word out of your mouth, Mattheo." I cut him off.

A scoff from Enzo.

I got two rags out of my bathroom, threw one at Mattheo then sat next to Enzo on my bed, cleaning his cuts.

Mattheo sat there with the towel in his hand, as if he was waiting for me to clean him.

"You can do that your self, Riddle." I spat, giving him a quick look, before turning back to Enzo.

Enzo just looked at me, like he ashamed. Embarrassed. His eyes said a lot right now.

The awkward silence filled the room. No one knew what to do or say. Especially me.

Having just kissed Enzo, which I felt was a total mistake. And having Mattheo walk into my room, like all was well.

I wanted to turn into a tiny ball of nothing and disappear.