chapter 35

"No! I'm telling you, I'll hex you riddle!" I laughed, running from him around the quidditch pitch.

"Get over here!" He yelled after me.

"Your just mad I'm a better keeper than you!" I teased.

"Bullshit!" He screamed, finally tackling me to the ground.

Our laughs filled the beautiful fall day.

He had his hands around my waist, rolling us around in the grass, until he got on top of me.

His smile was infectious. It was so pure. So full of life.

"You suck, I'm just being nice because you're pretty." His eyes traced my lips.

"You're a horrible Liar." I laughed.

His lips came down to meet mine.

"Earth to Dahlia?" I was woken by Mattheo looking down on me with a funny smile.

Oh how embarrassing.

"Yes?" I said covering my face with my sleeping bag.

"I hope that dream was about me with those smiles." He raised his brow.

"It actually was. That day, on the field." I smiled, "i'm just so happy your here."

Sleeping with his arms wrapped around me, gave me the best sleep I've gotten in months. Despite the fact that we were on a random hill side, I never felt safer.

"I'm happy too, pretty girl. But we have to keep moving." He sighed, getting up to gather our things.

"Where are we going?" I was confused, I didn't know anywhere that was safe right now.

"We're going to the order. Dumbledore wrote me this morning, told us to spend the next couple of days there, then we could go to the castle early." He explained, rolling up his sleeping bag.

I was amazed, how Dumbledore knew this whole time and never managed to tell me a thing. Let me completely fall apart on numerous occasions.

"Gather your self, pretty girl. Ill be outside when you're ready." He gently put a kiss on my forehead, then left the tent.

I was overcome with happiness in this moment. I didn't care where we were, just that he was with me.

I gathered my sleeping bag, tried to fix my self the best I could and climbed out of the tent.

"I am starving." I mumbled, standing up.

"Dahlia, run."