chapter 46

I was right. The party was very fun.

I was greeted by Enzo and Theo with open arms. Especially Enzo, I missed him so much. We were writing frequently over the summer, until everything happen.

"Dal! I missed you so much!" He screamed, picking me up off the ground, spinning me in circles.

"Enzzzzzzz!" I screamed, gasping for air with how tight he was squeezing me.

He put me down and gave me a big smile. I just thanked the heavens I didn't have to be apart from him.

"I missed you so much." I smiled at him.

"I know, trust me." He winked, "at least were here again! Sleep overs all that."

"Yes, trust me this term there will be a lot."

"Oh I know, I heard all about it." Enzo rolled his eyes, "He won't shut up about it." He whispered, pointing over to Mattheo, who was greeting Ron.

When he eyes met mine, I could tell he didn't agree with what I was wearing at all. I knew he wouldn't. Thats exactly why I wore it.

As the night went on, and the drinks grew stronger, I found it harder and harder to keep away from him. All I wanted to do was throw myself at him. I couldn't take it anymore.

I waited until he made eye contact with me, which was very often and mouthed, "Upstairs. Now."

I watched as the smirk grew across his face and he nodded back in agreence.

"Give me five. You go first." He mouthed back.

I didn't even say goodbye to a single soul, I practically ran up those stairs.

When I reached my room I went straight to the bathroom, to make sure I looked okay.

It had only been 30 seconds, when I heard the door creek open.

"Mattheo! You said five minutes!" I yelled with a laugh.

No answer, and he didn't come find me in the bathroom.

"Mione?" I questioned, finishing brushing my hair.

"Matt! This isn't funny!" I giggled, turning the corner.

"You'll be begging it was him." The voice spoke.

I was met by a tall man, with broad shoulders, in a death eater mask.

I don't know what came over me.

What possibly possessed me to do this.

What in my head told me this was the answer.

I grabbed my wand, as fast as I possibly could. 

"Avada Kedarva." I whispered.