Ready! Fight the AST!

Tengu city

Geats and the mysterious girl were pointing at each other with their respective weapons on the middle of a destroyed city.

?????: you are here to kill me, aren't you? If that's the case, I will finish you here and now.

Geats lowest his Magnum Shooter 40X and drops it.

Geats: I'm not here to kill you.

?????: what?

Geats: I will never kill someone and I wouldn't never dare on doing that. But the important question is who are you?!

????? Doesn't respond back so Geats ask her another question.

Geats: do you even have a name.

The girl change her expression with a sad one.

?????: I don't have one either.

Geats: you don't have a name?!

The girl quickly changed her expression.

?????: how I know that you aren't with mecha mecha girls.

Geats: the mecha mecha girls?

Geats looks at her confuse a bit confuse until he remembers about the Jyamato and he was about to her if she was with the Jyamato and the polar bear armor man. But ????? looks at the sky and he does the same. The duo see lights coming right at them, Geats than graves his Magnum Shooter 40X and change its to Rifle mode.

Rifle

The girl than looks at him and thinking that he was about to attack him, but sees Geats using the scope of his weapon and looks at the lights. And what he was saw suprised him and shock him.

Geats:(throughs) you have to be fucking kidding me right now!

Moments before he encounters the mysterious girl

Shido and Shiori see y/n leaving the shelter and they were about to follow him, but a women that didn't have enough sleep stop them and ask the twin to follow her. They wanted to ignore her and follow y/n but ones she say it involves their brother, they decided to follow her. And she took the twins to a different place they don't even recognize and in that moment they decided to ask her who she was.

Shiori: oh excuse me, who are you and where are we?

?????: I am the analysis officer, Murasama Reine.

Reine: we are in Fraxinus

Shido: Fraxinus?

Shiori: but why are we here and what all of this has to do with our brother, he is out their looking for our little sister.