A "Normal" Date part 1

Note:
Before you begin reading I want to wish you all a happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I hope you are doing well with your family this day.

I hope you enjoy

Itsuka Residents

Tohka and Y/n were infront of his home and the reason why they were their. That because y/n told her because he need to get something before they could go to their date. He was about to open the door but stops and looks at her for a second.

Y/n: Tohka.

Tohka: what is it y/n?

Y/n: I'm going to tell you this, their is a couple of people inside here.

Tohka look at him suspicious thinking that he took her to a trap but y/n notices this and started to explain to her.

Y/n: Tohka, I didn't bring you to a trap or something. But the people that I'm talking about are my siblings.

Tohka: what is a siblings?

Y/n looks at her suprised.

Y/n: a siblings is someone that you consider as family... you have a family or siblings?

Tohka: no. And I don't what you call a family.

Y/n was suprised after hearing that she doesn't have a family.

Y/n:(whispering) you are like me.

Y/n opens the door and tells her to come in and she follows him inside of his home.

Y/n: Shido! Shiori! Kotori! I'm home!

He doesn't get any response back.

Y/n: did they left somewhere?

Tohka: the people that you call are they your siblings?

Y/n: yes they are and don't worry they don't want to kill you. They want to help you as well.

Tohka was suprised of hearing that their more people like y/n that don't want to kill her but to help her, but she was having some doubts about if they truly wanted to help her the only person that she trust was y/n. He looks around and finds a note from Shiori.

Y/n, we left this morning with Goutokuji sensei to have our second training, so we can able to help you to deal with the Jyamato. We might not be here till the afternoon. We left you some food on the refrigerator.

Shiori Itsuka

P.S.
I found this buckle yesterday when Kaiba Senpai "rejected my confession" this might help you on your battle against the Jyamato, and the AST. And to protect the spirit... and yourself.

Y/n looks at the new buckle and graves it

Y/n: a shiled?