The New girl/spirit

In the middle of the destroyed city their was Origami standing right infront of someone and in the distaste a loud explosion was heard in the distance and someone was up in the air looking down at the smoke cloud.
Ones the smoke cloud dies down it reveal Aine who have bruises over her body and the person that was up in the sky was Houki who was completely find.

Aine:(thoughs) I wasn't able to land a hit.

Aine looks at the sky and sees Houki was no longer their she looks around but couldn't find her until she gets hit on the back of the head and falls unconscious. Origami saw this and was about to go and fight against Houki but the person that she was facing places her energy sword on her neck.

????: Checkmate!

The match is over. Second Lieutenant Takeshi Mana and Ukiyo Houki wins.

Origami: Ukiyo?!

Command center

Ryouko: they totally dominated in a ten on two match. I guess that you expect from them who kill a spirit after all. The Guardian and the others don't stand a chance now.

Timeskip

Ryouko: the two of you should go ahead and introduce yourself properly this time.

Mana: I'm the second Lieutenant Takamiya Mana.

Takamiya Mana

Houki: second Lieutenant Ukiyo Houki.

Aine, Himekawa and Yurisia after hearing her last name where suprised and they about to ask her a question but they see Ryouko hits them on the head with her clipboard not only them also Origami and Aine.

Ryouko: you guys... why would you destroy valuable equipment in a mock battle?

Four: sorry.

Ast Girl: aren't they the Ace of the JGSDF?

Ryouko: be more careful next time!

Ryouko than looks at Houki and Mana.

Ryouko: I'll be showing footage from our last battle against Hermit two months ago, so take a seat somewhere.

Mana and Houki seat next to Origami and Aine

Mana: the captain so restrictive. That's why the spirit keep taking advantage of our unit.

Origami: agreed.

Mana: we think Alike, don't we?

Origami: I heard you two killed a spirit.