Saving Hermit

Itsuka Residents
[Kitchen]

The Itsuka twins were in the kitchen making dinner. Their was a moment of silence until it was intureped by a loud thud that came from upstairs. They look at each for a second with a sad expression than someone comes down stairs and they see y/n how look down. Y/n than sits on the couch and let's out a heavy sight.

Shido: she still mad.

Y/n: yes.

Shiori: I'm sorry.

Y/n and Shido looks at her.

Shiori: if I didn't get distracted this wouldn't happen.

Y/n: don't blame yourself. But it's my fault for not telling her the truth.

Shido: but if you told her the true she would have be worried.

Y/n: yes, I know and I have to lie to her... I feel like a scumbag right now.

Shiori stay quiet and doesn't know what to say till she something come to her mind.

Shiori: how's your back?

Y/n: it still hurts, but I know that was the only option to knock me out.

Shido: but happen to you in under to go berserk.

Y/n: I'm not sure... what I remember was Aine saying ones they kill Hermit she would kill Tohka and I just snap than... nothing.

Shiori: if I haven't stopped you on time you...

Y/n than place his Desire Driver on the table of the living room and looks at it with fear.

Y/n: I would have done something that will haunt me for my entire life.

He close his eyes and thinks what they told me after he gain consciousness.

Y/n:(throughs) I almost became like them.

Aine apartment

In Aine's apartment she was laying on her bed recovering from the injuries that she receives from a berserk y/n. And wonders what happen because she saw him furious before but he would never get violent. But she than remembers the his Visor change to a crimson red color after saying that she would go after Yatogami Tohka.

Aine: do you really care for that spirit.

After thinking that she felt a small pain on her chest that y/n cares more towards Tohka Yatogami.

Dinner

Reine: forgive me for being blunt, Tohka. But would you tell me what's frustrating you? Is it because y/n lie to you? Or is because you can't stand been with other women?

Tohka: wh-why do you keep bringing up y/n?

Reine: so he has nothing to do with it?

Tohka: I can't say. Even I'm not sure why I feel like this.

Y/n

Y/n was on the street getting some groceries he than turns a corner and sees Hermit looking for something on the trash.

Y/n: you are from Hermit?

She looks at him and started to run away but he notices that she doesn't have her puppet.

Y/n: what happen with you puppet?

She than pulls his shirt

Y/n: were you looking for it?