A "Normal" trip to the hot springs

City

The city that sufferers multiple spacequake almost every day. Now ones again the city in an active war zone.... again. But this time isn't between Rider and Rider or against spirit and Jyamato. Is the AST against... something that I don't know how to describe it?

JakTsu3: no seriously what is it? And why is it censor? Or that what I think...

And almost every member of the AST where knock out on the now destroyed city and the only one standing was Ryouko while she was face to face the censor thing

And almost every member of the AST where knock out on the now destroyed city and the only one standing was Ryouko while she was face to face the censor thing.(that the only way I can describe it)

Ryouko: how did it come to this?!

If you are wondering why all of this happening to them. Well all of this happens because of one thing.... and it's wasn't for a spirit or any Kamen Rider. This all happen because of a trip to the hot springs. Yes you read it right to the hot springs and why all of this is happening. We will have to go early that day before all of this cause happen.

Y/n: doesn't anyone know why the fuck the city became an active war zone?

Shido: I have no idea.

Shiori: and all of this just happened in this city.

The trio of siblings where watching all of the chaos from the distance. This is what they have to deal this almost every day now.

Trio: CAN WE PLEASE HAVE A NORMAL FUCKING DAY AT LEAST ONES IN OUR FUCKING LIFE!

Early that day
[Itsuka Residents]

The trio of siblings were in kitchen cooking spaghetti while Tohka and Yoshino were looking at them a bit  inpatient but their focus goes to the television about a commercial.

We're here at Tengu Gokuraku Hot Springs. This hot spring is great for curing fatigue, muscle pains and joint pains. On top of that it'll reinvigorate your whole body. Come here for a healthies body!

Fraxinus

Kotori: a hot springs?

Shiori:(radio) yes, Tohka and Yoshino want to check it out.

Kotori: well, okay then. I'll make the arrangements right away. We'll fully support any desire the spirits may have. Saying no would only cause trouble, anyway.

Y/n:(radio) thank you, Kotori.

Kotori: so, where are you three going?