Fight for the Princess

1 week later
[Itsuka Residents]

Boost Strike!

In the Itsuka Residents their could hear an explosion that was cause by someone. And that was Y/n but right now he become Kamen Rider Geats. Probably you are wondering why he is in his Rider Form? Well that simple a week ago Kotori put the trio of siblings in their training and that was to play a Dating Sim game, after tried and error they were finally able to beat it the whole game a 100% completion and they aren't proud of it. And why did they have to 100% completion of the game? The reason was Kotori told them their training wouldn't be over until they complete it a 100% that means all routes and the secrets endings and the routes where Shido, Shiori and Y/n. Yup they were in the game. And for some reason y/n route was the most difficult one. So the trio have to work together to get the happy ending, and let's just said the ending it wasn't great so Y/n became Kamen Rider Geats and with the boost buckle he punch the monitor destroyed it in the process.

Greats: that's well be the last time I would play a Dating Sim game!

Shido: and did you seriously need to punch the monitor as your Rider form?

Shiori: by doing that you serious took the term of rage quit to another level l.

Greats undoes his transformation turning back to be his school uniform.

Y/n:(sights) just let's go to make breakfast before school start.

Kitchen

Kotori: so how was the training?

Trio: we don't want to talk about it.

Y/n: by the way Kotori, who is going to train Shido and Shiori?

Kotori: well onii-chan is someone that you already know.

Y/n: really?

Kotori: yes.

Shido: y/n do you have any ideas?

Y/n: the only people that I know are from the AST, after I just witnesses a week ago.

Kotori: I'm not talking about them. Is someone that you meet on your frist day.

Y/n: ¿?

Timeskip
[Shiori Classroom]

Shiori was on her classroom looking at the window thinking about who is going to train her and Shido. She looks at her backpack and sees the Beat Buckle sticking out a bit, after the incident that happen a week ago her and Shido started to bring their driver incase if a spacequake happens again and if y/n needs help. She knows that Shido and her don't know to fight but they could happen in other way.

?????: Shiori.

Shiori hears someone calling her, she than looks and was one of her friends.