The Ice spirit

We can see y/n, Shido and Shiori running under the rain and they quickly went to a temple to shelter their self and wait for the rain to stop.

Shido: the forecast has been wrong a lot recently. They said there was only a 10% chance of rain.

Y/n: 10% my ass.

Shiori: I told you we should bring an umbrella just in case if it rains but no you decided to trust the forecast.

Shido: alright I admit that I was wrong. And what happen to your bike y/n.

Y/n: since the Boost buckle flew to who knows where the motorcycle disappeared.

Shiori: so their goes our transportation vehicle.

Y/n: yup but the two of two don't know how to drive any way?!

The trio than they hear a splash next to them and they look and see a girl playing under. The girl look like to have the same age of Kotori, she has blue eyes and long wavy blue hair. She is wearing a oversized green raincoat with a rabbit theme, sporting a poofy tail with a pink ribbon tied to it on the coattail, and a pair of rabbit ears on the hood. The coat is lined with a gold zigzag pattern, white frills, and the sleeves are partially detached at her upper arms. She wears green boots matching the color of her raincoat with pink socks inside. Under her raincoat is a white dress and a pink ribbon around her neck. And on her left hand she has a white rabbit puppet.

She than trips the trio quickly go to check on her if she is okay

Shiori: are you okay?

The girl quickly gets away from the group in fear.

????????: please... don't hurt me.

They were taking it back after what she said, they look at each other for a second than they look at the girl but she was gone. They look around to find her but they don't see any where they started to question where did she went.

Raizen High school

Tohka: Y/n!

Y/n was on his classroom helping his classmates with his homework that he was having difficulties. But in the moment opens the door they stop and look at her.

Tohka: I made this things that everyone called cookies!

Classmates: haven't she seen a cookies before?

Y/n chuckles nervously for his question.

Tohka: everyone in cookies class helped me make them, and this is the result!

She than puts the plate of cookies on his desk.

Classmate: oh... thank you y/n for help. I will leave now.