A "normal" Date part 2

Playground

Y/n and Tohka where now in a playground after they were done playing in the Arcade and also the rain stop and y/n decided to take her to a temple that was nearby but they stop in a playground to rest a bit and the Boostriker was park right infront of them. And they were looking at the sunset. And Tohka sees a train passing by.

Tohka: hey y/n, what does that transform into?

Y/n: I'm sorry to say but trains don't transform.

Tohka: what?! Do they combine?!

Y/n: you can said that.

Tohka: y/n, today was a lot of fun.

Y/n: I'm glad to hear it.

Tohka: I still wish we had gone into Dream park, though.

Y/n gets nervous after hearing that.

Y/n: let's just pretend that never happened.

Tohka: if that's what you want, then I will. So y/n?

Y/n: yes tohka?

Tohka: what is a date? I couldn't come to a conclusion.

Y/n: well, a date is when a guy and girl go out and have fun.

Tohka: oh, that's all it is? Then we were definitely on a date today!

Y/n: yeah.

They look at the sunset.

Tohka: Dates are really nice.

Y/n: yes...

In the distance

In a mountain that was a bit far for the couple their was the group of AST waiting for order to kill the spirit now name Tohka.

Ryouko: this is unbelievable. A spirit appeared with triggering a spacequake and it's made contact with a human boy. But what intrigued me the most are the Jyamato that haven't been spotted in the area.

Origami: Permission to snipe?

Aine: no, we can't yet.

Himekawa: the higher upside haven't decided yet.

Yurisia: this has never happened before and we haven't evacuate the area. If we miss it will cause the deaths multiple people.

Ryouko: what?! We're clear to take the shoot!

Origami after hearing that she was cleared to take the shoot she pulls the trigger and hit the target. Their was a couple of seconds of silence until it was intureped by someone screaming.

Tohka: YYY/NNN!

Moments before disaster

Tohka: all the humans were so kind.

Y/n: yeah. There wasn't anybody who tried to kill you, was there?

Tohka: I never thought that the world could be... so kind, so fun, and so beautiful. Now I understand why the mecha mecha girls are after me. Every time I come to this world, I destroyed something so beautiful and I bring with me those things name Jyamato.

Y/n: Tohka...

Tohka: y/n, maybe it really would be better if I weren't here.

Y/n: cut that crap!