Chapter 1 - Same Old Horrible Town

"This is the last box y/n" dad says setting a box down that's labeled kitchen.

"Did we have to move out here you know I hate it over here, I hate mom, I hate my brother, I hate school, I hate like everything out here" I say sighing and laying on the floor of my new house as I wipe the sweat off my face, "Yes y/n we did have to move over here." dad says smiling a worry smile "just go take your boxes up stairs to your room please" he says picking up the same box he put down and carrying it into the kitchen.

I pick up two boxes and bring them upstairs to my new room, this house is fucking huge and gorgeous and I'm grateful for it I'm just not as grateful that I have to be part of this crappy town again.

I start to unpack boxes as I hear dad calling me
"Y/N!!!" I hear dad yell, "YEA?" I yell back. I don't hear anything. "bruh" I say under my breath and walk downstairs.

"yeah?" I say finally finding where he is "I saw that there's a fair going on tonight and I was wondering if you'd maybe wanna go with me? You could make new friends before you go to school tomorrow? Maybe we'll see your brother? And maybe you'll see old friends?" He says smiling.

I know he's been under a lot of pressure lately, with moving, him being the boss of a huge company, and having to move near my devil mom and brother so this the least I could do for him.

"Of course I'll go with you dad" I say smiling "okay great! maybe you should unpack some of your clothes just so you can maybe shower and change?" He says in a sweet tone "sure dad" I say rolling my eyes and walking away in a joking way.

After I shower and get dressed, I meet dad downstairs "oh?" I hear dad say as I walk down the stairs "what?" I say stopping in my tracks "I've just, well I just wasn't expecting you to wear what you always wear I thought you'd dress up a little more just to you know? Impress people?" He says trying not to sound rude "it's classy, an oversized black t-shirt with jorts and converses? Nothing ever gets more classy then this" I say smiling and walking down the stairs, dad laughs "you ready kiddo?" He says "yup" I say back.

After what feels like forever we finally arrive "that was horrible traffic" dad says as he parks in the fair parking lot "see even the traffic is horrible" I say laughing and adding more to the "what's horrible here" list and shrugging, dad just rolls his eyes while smiling and gets out the car and I do the same.

My dad lets out a sigh "ready?" He says looking at me while I nod. We both walk into the fair and right when we enter he sees one of his old friends Todd and starts talking to him, they hug and Todd offers him a beer but dad says no because he's driving.
"Oh right here's some money go have fun! Find friends, make friends, and go on rides" dad says smiling while giving me money "thanks dad" I say "text me if you need anything, STAY SAFE!" He says while I walk away "I WILL!" I say turning back around while I still walk.

Todd was my old neighbor before me and dad moved out, before mom and dad got a divorce, and before my brother got all "omg he's so fine" "omg I fucked him last night" "omg my mom even likes him he's so hot!"

I start to walk to the ticket booth as I bump into somebody "OW! My arm!" A girl says "I'm so sorry I say looking at her "y/n?" the other girl says "uhhh yeah?" I say confused "its PJ" pj says smiling and putting popcorn into her mouth "oh hey" I say smiling "my arm dude" Josie says holding her arm that's In a sling "oh I'm so sorry" I say worried "it's not broken or anything she's just being dramatic" Pj says while putting popcorn into her mouth "I did break my arm! It just needs 13 more hours to heal" Josie says "oh okay" I say confused.

We see these two cheerleaders walk towards us in slow mo? I look at Pj and Josie and they look memorized "Hey guys!" This girl says walking in front of us getting in the way of the cheerleaders slow mo. "hey hazel" Josie says annoyed.
"How was your summer? Were you with your uncle at the slop farm?" Pj says while eating more popcorn and being sassy "if you mean volunteering for the national meat association, then yes. How'd you break your arm?" The girl says.

"She ate shit, if that's what your asking" Pj says "you literally ate shit? What the fuck" she says with a smile on her face while Josie gives her a confused face and Pj looks at her like she just lost brain cells. "Did you get beat up or something? Did you go to spy camp? Were you jumped? Did you go to juvie?" She says looking like a clueless puppy "Yeah it was juvie" Pj says rolling her eyes "Omg it was juvie?!" She says shocked.

"Uh who's this?" I say whispering to Pj while smiling at the girl "Oh right hazel this is y/n" she says pointing at me "hi" I say smiling "hey" hazel says "Uh anyways does anybody wanna go ride on some rides?" Hazel asks us while holding up a huge roll of tickets "Sure" I say shrugging while Pj and Josie say no.

A/N

Hi guys! I just wanted to say I would love to know your options of what I should do for future references and updates on the story. Also updates may or may not be a little slow for this story due to school! Hope you enjoyed have a great day/night <333