Chapter 7 - Hanging Out With Hazel

"It's uh this one" Hazel says point at a house and I pull into the driveway.

We wait in the car for a bit as I let Hazel grab and collect her things.

"Sorry if we get in there and my room is all messy, so when we get in just ignore that" she says huffing out a laugh and looking at me.

"Yeah, of course!" I say smiling at her.

We get out the car and start to walk into her house.

As we walk in and I close the door behind me. we hear moans and loud breathing from somewhere upstairs. I can't help but laugh a bit.

"MOM?" Hazel yells, I can tell she's embarrassed by how red her face is. The moaning slows down and stops.

I look at Hazels mom exit and stop in the middle of the balcony wearing a revealing robe.

"Oh, hi honey" Ms. Callahan laughs, "what are you doing at home so early? You never told me you were bringing a friend over." She says looking towards me and smiling.

I see another person walk towards Ms. Callahan and it's-

OH MY FUCKING GOD.

"OH MY GOD, EW, YOUR ACTUALLY FUCKING- EW." I yell at the sight of my brother only in underwear and football padding and then cover my eyes quickly.

"Hey sis" Jeff says yawning and stretching.

"Are you kidding me!?" Hazel yells as she sees Jeff. "Mom what the hell!" She says after.

"I had a long day" ms. Callahan says breathing out a smile.

"Ms. Callahan, can I have a snack?" Jeff asks smiling like a little kid.

"Ew" I say quietly.

"Let's go." Hazel says grabbing the hand that was covering my eyes and pulls me to her room then shuts the door.

I stand in front of the door and observe her room. She had posters in her room and some little cute things here and there scattered around it. There was some clothes on the floor but what teenager doesn't have clothes on their floor? Hazel puts her backpack on the bed, pulls out her work and tosses her backpack. I do the same after standing there for a while but place my backpack down gently. We both just sit there as I look around more and she just stares down at her paper.

"Soooo...um" I start to say.

"I'm sorry for what just happened" Hazel says looking up at me. "I would've never known that would happen" she says putting her face in her hands.

"I'm sorry you had to see that. It was like horrible and I'm probably never going to get those three seconds of my life back. Like he actually looked like a big baby" I say laughing as Hazel groans.

"Sorry I didn't mean to make you feel worse if that did" I say sincerely.

"It's fine" she says. "It's like all I wanted to do was hang out with you and I can't even have that without my mom ruining it for me, It's like just so fucked."

"Hey, it's okay! There's nothing for you to worry, about we can still hang out" I say smiling.

"Are you sure? That was like pretty fucked and I'd understand if you wanted to like leave or something." She says looking at me.

"Yeah of course," I say as i gently push her bangs to the side and smile at her. We both slowly leans in as I move my hand down to her check then we both stop when we're inches away from kissing.

"Uh- sorry" I say pulling my hand back towards me and moving my face back.

"No it's um- it's fine" she says back to me smiling and slowly moves her head back as well.

"Um..I'm like so confused for-" I start to say before getting interrupted by Hazel kissing me then pulls away.

"Omg I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." She says freaking out.

I sit there for a second processing what happens, after awhile I pull her face towards mine and kiss her back. The kiss quickly heats up and she pulls me into her lap. I smile as we kiss and she moves her hands under my shirt and down my back to my waist. I feel her cold rings touch my bare skin and it makes me shiver. I put my hands around her neck then she pushes me down onto the bed, making me lay down. She stops kissing me and just looks at me and runs her fingers on my face and across the wounds and bruises I've gotten while being in the fights club. "You're so pretty." She says putting my hair behind my ear then kissing me. Her knee is in between my legs making me straddle her. One of Hazel hands start to drift down to my waist again and slowly under my shirt again. "Is this okay.?" She stops to asks, "Mhm" I say looking at her lips. We start to kiss again and she starts slowly putting her hand up my shirt again. We soon start to hear moaning again and banging making us stop.

Hazel lets her head fall down and let's out an annoyed groan."Can these people just like rent a hotel room." She says picking her head up again as we both laugh. She gets off me and I sit up and fix myself.

The moaning and banging gets louder and louder. "Okay um- I think that's my cue to leave" I say smiling at her and gathering my things to leave.

"Take me with you." She says laying down on the bed.

"I wish I could but in going out to dinner with my dad today, sorry." I say to her.

"You sure you don't wanna stay and hear my mother get devoured by your brother?" She asks sarcastically and fakes a laugh.

"Yup!" I say smiling.

I get my stuff and start to leave but before I can exit her room she comes to me and gives me a hug from behind.

"Thank you. For making me feel like I'm seen and heard and like somebody's actually there for me." She says.

"Of course" I say softly and turning around and she kisses me quickly. "Is that okay?" She asks "yeah" I say smiling.

"I have to leave now." I say and turn around to open the door.

"Bye" she says.

"Bye" I say back.

As I close the door I can see a smile appear on her face and it makes me smile.